IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The goal of Men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The goal of Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2005 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by Arabian Arabian wrote:

Ahmed,

Though I am not a believer, my friend is.  The point of this thread is to show him, through his own religion, that what he is doing is wrong.

Peace,
Arabian

Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and sisters:

Perhaps this quote from the general discussions section shows us all that we are possibly wasting our breath on someone who admits that he is "not a believer".  Silly us.  Should have seen it right off.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:35am

Brother Ahmad,

There are a great many things that I will keep away from my children, but intercourse is not among those.  I will tell them the ruling of such behavior, and what the punishment is and Allah will guide from there.

I agree that their is more than sex, but at this point in my life, I am not looking for anything more than sex.  I do not want to get married so early to start learning about love; I want to meet with, and have sex with as many women as possible.  I agree that at times I am curious and extend the relationship to learn as much as possible, but I rarely do this.  I would prefer to know the woman (from a previous sexual encounter), call her when I need her (to go clubbing and such), and leave it at that.

Peace,
Arabian

Could please someone kick that human? out,please!!!!....

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 8:48pm
Suleyman, Ummziba,

Why such hard words directed towards an innocent person such as myself?  We all sin, no body is perfect in this world.  I have only shown kindness to you people and you attack me so violently because I do not believe what you believe in.  For the sake of Islam I will not consider your words as a representation of the Muslim community, because true Muslims will not attack a fellow human in such a rude manner.

Peace to you all,
Arabian
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 9:23pm

Suleyman, Ummziba,

Why such hard words directed towards an innocent person such as myself?  We all sin, no body is perfect in this world.  I have only shown kindness to you people and you attack me so violently because I do not believe what you believe in.  For the sake of Islam I will not consider your words as a representation of the Muslim community, because true Muslims will not attack a fellow human in such a rude manner.

Peace to you all,
Arabian

Ok i agree that i was rude;i am correcting...could please someone will show the way to Mr Arabian?;Merci!,i will be very pleased;thanks for everyone for their efforts on this way ...

Ok,of course i was joking...keep on reading in the board,we have got so much things to share with u...peace,sorry it was also rude;i am correcting...la peace...

Edited by Suleyman
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 9:31pm

Arabian,

I suggest you leave your cravings, lusts and maniacal fiendish posts for some other place and some other friends to share with. This is an Islamic forum and unnecessary emphasis on certain subjects is not welcome.

Humans have been granted with intellect which distinguishes them from animals.  Without intellect your "homing device" will take you straight to hell.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 10:39am

MOCKBA,

I have read and reviewed the forum guidelines and have realized that I have stepped over a few rules.  I apologize for this, and I will make an attempt to stop this from happening in the future.

Peace,
Arabian

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 12:45pm

Brother Ahmad,

There are a great many things that I will keep away from my children, but intercourse is not among those.  I will tell them the ruling of such behavior, and what the punishment is and Allah will guide from there.

I agree that their is more than sex, but at this point in my life, I am not looking for anything more than sex.  I do not want to get married so early to start learning about love; I want to meet with, and have sex with as many women as possible.  I agree that at times I am curious and extend the relationship to learn as much as possible, but I rarely do this.  I would prefer to know the woman (from a previous sexual encounter), call her when I need her (to go clubbing and such), and leave it at that.

Peace,
Arabian

Arabian,

You need to start asking yourself if you believe your rationalizations and excuses will sound as good to Allah's ears. Because there are certian rules that are given for you to live by and you seem to flaunt them in our faces and really in Allah's face.

You play, you pay. Are these women really worth being to condemmed to hell for? And when you do have children and try to teach them right from worng and they find out about your past, is it really worth your children knowing you are a hypocrite? and not respecting you?

You need to think about many things because you never know when it will be your time to face Allah.

Lameese

You Shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Love one another and let it be a moving sea between the the shores of your soul
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 2:04pm
Sister,Arabian has an great heart lying in his body...let's give him a chance;i trust he has an great potential on Islam...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic