IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - believer/ nonbeliever  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

believer/ nonbeliever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 2:32am

robin, please read my words again. You have failed to comply to what I had asked. Instead you are giving lecture and quoting bible. I did not want that. I wanted your own words that you do love Jesus and....  and.... ( please see my post again below)

But it appears that you do not believe in Jesus as a prophet or as a God. And, robin, you do not love Jesus too. If you do then please write in clear words that you believe in Jesus as a prophet and you believe in Jesus as a God and that you love Jesus.

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 12:27am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Yes robin- It makes so much sense!!

Wouldn't you go to those who were given the law first, then to thiose that knew nothing of GOD's Law?

I don't understand why Muslims don't get this.  Maybe because it has been drummed into their heads?  I don't know.  There are many bits of misinformation to correct.

That is easy to answer; they taught not believe what the prophet Jesus said!

robin, do not accuse us falsely. Where did Muhammad or the Quran say to Muslims that they should not believe what Jesus said. robin, you also do not believe many things that Jesus said. You clearly do against the teachings of Jesus and try to interpret the teachings of Jesus in your own way without any proofs.

We Muslims disagree with the christians about the teachings of Jesus. That is all. But we believe in Jesus and we love Jesus. But it appears that you do not believe in Jesus as a prophet or as a God. And, robin, you do not love Jesus too. If you do then please write in clear words that you believe in Jesus as a prophet and you believe in Jesus as a God and that you love Jesus.

Please welcome to that. It is not good to blame Muslims who love Jesus.

Love for Jesus is shown by obeying him; this you do not do as you even question the Bible which he,Jesus, made sure was available to his true followers so as to understand how God is to be worshiped correctly, this you also reject.

John 6:37-40
Everything the Father gives me will come to me, and the one that comes to me I will by no means drive away; 38 because I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me. 39 This is the will of him that sent me, that I should lose nothing out of all that he has given me but that I should resurrect it at the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone that beholds the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him at the last day."

John 14:6
Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

What is in red you say is not true thus you reject God's prophet as you disagree with HIM!

John 17:17
Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word* is truth.
*The Bible
The above, John 17:17, you also do not believe as many threds on this forum show, thus you know not of the God of Jesus!

Edited by robin - 27 July 2008 at 12:32am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

Wouldn't you go to those who were given the law first, then to thiose that knew nothing of GOD's Law?

I don't understand why Muslims don't get this.  Maybe because it has been drummed into their heads?  I don't know.  There are many bits of misinformation to correct.

robin, do not accuse us falsely. Where did Muhammad or the Quran say to Muslims that they should not believe what Jesus said. robin, you also do not believe many things that Jesus said. You clearly do against the teachings of Jesus and try to interpret the teachings of Jesus in your own way without any proofs.

We Muslims disagree with the christians about the teachings of Jesus. That is all. But we believe in Jesus and we love Jesus. But it appears that you do not believe in Jesus as a prophet or as a God. And, robin, you do not love Jesus too. If you do then please write in clear words that you believe in Jesus as a prophet and you believe in Jesus as a God and that you love Jesus.

Please welcome to that. It is not good to blame Muslims who love Jesus.

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 3:24pm

Edited by robin - 26 July 2008 at 3:24pm
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 6:27am
minuteman said -  "Please write something from yourself too. Do not just paste the words of the bible NT."

You have mentioned this to me too.  We have to, we are moved to,  it is GOD's Word by what we live.
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 6:24am

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2008 at 12:54am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

But you do not believe that Jesus was an Israeli prophet and that his message was for the Jews. You do not believe all that.   THIS I DO BELIEVE!-robin

Jesus was a full blood Jew!

Jesus also spoke to non jews when he was on earth and told his deciples to take his massage earth wide in due time.

Jesus gave Peter 3 keys (Matt 16:18) of the massage, 1st to the Jews, 2nd to the Samaritans, 3rd to the Gentiles.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2008 at 3:34am

robin I understand your problem. You are a JW. You would say that the message of Jesus was not for the Jews. Well said. I do not believe that. I still say that Jesus was an Israeli prophet and his message was for the Israelis.

But you do not believe that Jesus was an Israeli prophet and that his message was for the Jews. You do not believe all that. So be it.

Please write something from yourself too. Do not just paste the words of the bible NT.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic