IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah and us...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah and us...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allah and us...
    Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:24am

Any Muslim man familiar with the Names of Allah, such as The Friend, The Companion, The Kind, The Protector, The Compassionate, The Merciful knows naturally his role in a marriage. The Hadith of our beloved Prophet (May Allah Bless him and give him peace) told us, marriage is half of faith. It is so for such a man is familiar with these Blessed Names for a Momim marries not just for the sexual relation involved, but to fulfill a commitment to Allah Subhanna Wa'Talah, so that one tries to participate in these divinely characteristics and know The Lord in His True Light. Islam is a beautiful message. Islam respects women - Islam respects men - the doors of knowledge are opened through marriage. Any married couple knows the value of patience. Another of Allah's Names in The Patient. Islam was meant for all mankind. We all have a duty to bring reform in society. The Divine names are waiting for us to familiarize ourselves with Them. Can a society so conscience of their duty towards Allah bring forth rapists? No. The Muslims have become part of the larger community of the dead. Laillaha Illallah - There is no god but Allah. (Rule of Opposites - Can those who walk in light from above be like those who walk in darkness) Where the hearts are dead, how can the peace of Allah be with those people. Murderers, rapists, drunkards, assaulters < those that don't believe in Allah will continue to increase in a lost and asleep world (lost and asleep used in the sense of those who don't see the signs of the Divine presence)

The Quran:
A Book which We have revealed to you, in order that you might lead mankind out of the depths of darkness into light .. al-Qur'an 14:1

Let the Muslims who know, (who are in The Light (Nur) and are The Friend (Wali) of Allah) step up and teach the ignorant. The dead are the dead, no matter what nationality they are, what color they are, what boundary they find themselves in. Awakening is everyone's responsibility. Unfortunately the dead hearts are many. The job is monumental. The reward will surely be its equivalent. Allah is The Guide. Allah is the Light. I urge all Muslims to read the Quran and familiarize themseves with Allah's Names.

[ Hadith - do not use your Qurans like pillows. ]

Allah is your Protector. Allah is the All Mighty. You are His servant. Will you submit?

Go to Prayer my brothers and sisters. It was made our first duty for a purpose. Those that submit are not like those who don't submit. Reflect.

verify View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:41am

I wrote:

Let the Muslims who know, (who are in The Light (Nur) and are The Friend (Wali) of Allah) step up and teach the ignorant.

I suggest the following source to turn to online:

Check www.sunnipath.com for online Islamic Distant Learning Courses.

I specifically recommend courses by Shaykh Nuh Ha Mim Keller. The Shaykh visited my country recently. It was a pleasure to meet him. May Allah continue to bless us with his presence.

More on Shaykh Keller at: www.masud.co.uk

May Allah's Protection Shade You

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic