IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sucide bombers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sucide bombers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

Salams Martha you have a point,if he is mentally ill then he does'nt realize what he did was wrong in the U.S court of law it's called not guilty by reason of insanity(Im not justifing his actions).Allah Knows.May Allah have Mercy on him

Yes I agree, it would be seen as not guilty.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Salams BRother Fais,
 I am tired and have had a long day but I reply this once out of courtesy. Akhe has pointed out that this topic is in the brothers forum, so I shall not reply again in this topic.
BUt before I log off I want to say that muslims and hindus were fighting each other long before the British went to India. Also both religious groups wanted a separation and my understanding is that this was why India became split to India and Pakistan. It was not forced on them.

The indians that came to the UK came because they wanted  to, and I have heard many older asian people say that India was better under British rule. I cannot comment on that. I know that British soldiers did some very bad things in India, but so did muslims and hindus and they are of same race! And you cannot blame the way muslims and hindus act today is becuase of the fault of the British! We left long time ago. So why are people not peaceful with eachother now in India and Pakistan? Please do not say that it is because of Afghanistan and Kashmir...people can still be kind to their neighbour. It is like I say to any asian muslim brother..'I hate you because my Pak husband was bad'. WOuld I be right to do that? No of course not, so I do not.

So those asians that fought in the 2nd world war WANTED to, it was not about money, they already had come here and were working. Those that were in the British army mnay years before did it for the money, just like the Pak boys and men today join and fight alongside the taliban because they are paid for it and they can provide for their family better.

The British and the Nazi's were not the same at all. OK, 2hundred years ago Britain ruled a large part of the world. BUt when people insisted we give the countries back then we did. Hitler would not have done that at all.  And the 2nd world war was not to do with colonies. It was mainly faught in Europe and then spread other parts. We opted for the war when HItler invaded Poland.

I find it incredulous that asians can still blame Britian today for what happened so long ago. Also please remember that the British public and government give SO much money to both Pak and India today when they still have so many problems. We have no interest in either of these countries, certainly the general British public do not, so why do they give so generously? You obviously do not know the true feeling of British people and rely upon stories of old to forge your views.

The fact is many asians still choose to come here for economic reasons. SO they hate us so much they are trying to punish us now? THey have no other reason to come here if they dont like us.

It is so wrong to blame the existing BRitains for the faults of their forefathers.

Lol, I think I have said enough. DO not be offended by my words Fais:) I will refrain from replying to this topic again as its brothers section.  See you in another topicSmile

(sorry admin that I have replied here)

Distorted history ! or just the British perspective ! They must have a good reason for colonialism as well.

There isn't a long history of Hindu-Muslim Riots before the british. When there are differences in idelogies there will be differences in social affairs as well, but that difference was exploited by the brits.

How can you forecast what Hitler  would have done given 200 years as the brits got? When your own freedom was under threat, then you came up with all the justification of fighting Hitler. It was hard for the brits to deviate from those after the war.

It wasn't only Hndu muslims division the brits have created; differences of class, culture, corruption,.... in fact all kinds of immoral activities have been forced onto this society or people were lured into it. Which has brocken the social & moral base of this society. It's getting better but it cannot be rectified in a day, it's so deep rooted.

Of course We have got to blame our selves as well for not recovering fast enough; But we must remember that the people who had been in power / position for last 50 years or so, were educated during the british time and have learnt the corrupted ways of doing things; you can't expect them to start doing something so different overnight. Even the money which were coming through the western controilled financial entities, were attached with strings and encouraged corruption, didn't allow major policy shifts by the governments. Now, you can see the difference when India is much less dependant on such string attached money, how they are utilizing their resources and developing rapidly on their own policies. Un fortunately pakistan or other break away countries don't yet have the luxury of reducing their dependancy from the foreign money (WB, ADB etc).

Yes, we have to take the responsiblity and share blames, but all social scientists know, how difficult it is to come out of such widespread & deliberate moral corruption, while you are still dpendant on string attached money for survival.

Definitely the things are changing with new generations, education & economic development of the region. And it will change, the people will have to make the changes. Brits will not do it. But my whole hearted hatred for the brits who indulged into promoting such corrupt practices in almost all of it's non white colonies, specially in india. That legacy the colonial brits will always have to bear with, for the rest of their life, even if the people of the subcontinent becomes an economic superpower much greater than the brits some day & all religions live in harmony.

Indians going to britain isn't a favor by UK to them, UK encourages it as it is giving them a considerable income. ............ ... It's already too long and don't like to make it longer.

Edited by nu001 - 07 November 2009 at 12:19am
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:51pm
'It's lready too long and don't like to make it longer.'

Then don't, brother.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:03pm
I didn't sister :)

One of the positives (For the Jews) of Holocaust is the formation of Israeli state. That doesn't justify holocaust; just like colonialism can't be justified by looking for positives; at what cost you got it is more important, as the cost was far far greater than those petty positives. It's like looking for positives in a rape.

Edited by nu001 - 11 November 2009 at 10:50pm
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:03am

Salam,

Martha its not a good reply,plz reply politely,someone has taken time to reply your post so express your view or just say u accept it,no need to feel offended.

Regards

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 8:13am
Lol, Brother Martha here:)
Salams all,
When people stop ranting and raving then I will reply nicely. Brother Fais you know me well enough by now.

I have never justified colonialism..let me make that quite clear.

The Brits got 200years as you say. Bear in mind that they did not have modern technology etc etc. Travel took months, sometimes years. So the length of time is rather immaterial. I believe trade was as necessary to the BRits as it was to India back then. I think stuff got way out of hand..the Brits do answer for that in todays world, but I am not convinced they went to these places full of hatred but rather to help. Like I say, it got out of hand and opinions clouded.

Ok. Who controls the world right now? Who holds the purse strings? The US, right? The British now are as much in the palm of the US government as the rest of the world. You say we have a choice. Do we? We are under dogs, we owe trillions to the US. OF course we have to do as we are told. Am I complaining? Not at all. In a hundred years time the US will get the blame for current atrocities. History has this terrible knack of repeating itself.

Now to WW2.
When Germany was defeated in the Great War,the European Powers created The Treaty of Versailles. THis was signed in 1919 by them and Germany. This was to try to prevent another GReat War(1914-18).It also imposed harsh restrictions on defeated Germany one of which meant Germany lost control of Belgium, Poland and Czechoslovakia.
When Hitler came to power he broke that agreement by marching into Poland on Sept 1st 1939. Britain and France were obliged to stand by the Treaty of Versailles and defend Poland and so declared war on Germany on 3rd Sept 1939. So the Brits were not under threat from Hitler at the start of the war.

It might be a good idea to investigate the cause for WW1 as this undoubtedly had lasting affects. The assassination of Franz Ferdinand on 28th June 1914 is seen to be the main reason. The secret serbian organisation The Black Hand were guilty of that event.
afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:21pm

I agree with some people here. It is not suicide bombing when you kill so many innocent civilians with them. I have an advice for Suicide-losers. They should just kill themselves and leave the rest of us innocent civilians alive.

I have strong distaste toward Suicide losers partly because I am Afghani and I personally know people whose family members were killed by suicide-losers.

afghani View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:32pm
Guys, please see my post in the "General" section about Fort Hood. So you guys can know more about me if you want.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic