IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > GREEN Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My work  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I have a air cooler, the water filled one and its the noises bloody thing ever, so don't use it. Also my skin feels iky from the air blown on it. Maybe just got a dud buy. Just have a couple of fans.

Noise is an issue with the air coolers. But I hear that they are now making smaller, noiseless, aesthetically pleasing ones as well.

And I think when the skin starts feeling 'icky' . . .its when the air-cooler season is off . . . they only work in dry weather, and when it gets humid, the icky, sticky humid feeling starts. Which is why they r only viable for some time only. But I loved my air-cooler Smile the air from it wud feel nice and fresh with an earthy smell aaah!

We would have to change the straw quite often  though! Bcz the birds would pull all the straw out during nesting season, leaving bare patches in b/w. Smile
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I have a air cooler, the water filled one and its the noises bloody thing ever, so don't use it. Also my skin feels iky from the air blown on it. Maybe just got a dud buy. Just have a couple of fans.

Noise is an issue with the air coolers. But I hear that they are now making smaller, noiseless, aesthetically pleasing ones as well.

that would be good.
I feel abit better now, knowing that someone far away also has the noise problems. Smile

Quote And I think when the skin starts feeling 'icky' . . .its when the air-cooler season is off . . . they only work in dry weather, and when it gets humid, the icky, sticky humid feeling starts. Which is why they r only viable for some time only. But I loved my air-cooler Smile the air from it wud feel nice and fresh with an earthy smell aaah!

Didn't know that about the humid - of course the guys in the shops wouldn't tell ya Wink - it can get rather hot here in my city but there is humdity in the air and i'm not far from water either.
Thanks for that, food for thought Smile

Quote We would have to change the straw quite often  though! Bcz the birds would pull all the straw out during nesting season, leaving bare patches in b/w. Smile

hehe.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2008 at 1:37am
Salam Duddy Dudes,

Please let me represent my new air conditioning system giving any bad resullt to the life...

The mayor of the citty arranges spring source from the mountains and dissolves it to the city in an coolest mode...the instruction companies modifies the flats with more pipes carrying out this cold water inside...

Try and see how cool buildings you will have...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic