IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Mark And Jesus  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Mark And Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muhammadlive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Mark And Jesus
    Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:55am

Do you have the "mark" of allah, author of the Qur'an?

Why do Muslims consider the gospels corrupt? Did not Saint Paul speak of Muhammad, 520 years before Muhammad was born, in 50 A.D.? Galatians 1:8-9:

But even if we or an Angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

This applies precisely to Muhammad. He claimed that an angel spoke to him and gave him the Qur'an.

Is this angel or celestial being eternally condemned? Did not Saint John speak of Muhammad 500 years earlier? Revelation 19:20:

But the beast was captured, and with him the False Prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the Mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

- "false prophet" (Muhammad)

- "beast" (fallen angel or celestial being, allah)

- "signs" (Muhammad's 'clear signs,' corruption of history)

- "mark of the beast" (Islam, 'submitting to the will of the beast') Islam is faith and fear in the beast; to submit is to take on his mark.1

- "image" (kaaba; his statue may still be inside)

Who wrote the Qur'an? Was there a witness to the claims the Qur'an makes? No.2 (Muhammad never witnessed anything, he only Received the Qur'an. Sura 24.54, his "duty is only to preach..") Should you believe the Author of the Qur'an and follow along blindly?! Is not the author a celestial being, like a fallen angel? Do not angels know what the Almighty knows and can they twist the truth? Umar ibnu�l Khattab tells that Muhammad "shivered, his mouth foamed and he roared like a camel," (typical of demon possession). According to Amr ibn Sharhabil, Muhammad told his wife Khadija that he believed to be possessed by demons! According to Al Waqidi, Muhammad feared the symbol of a cross!

Let this not distract us from the goal of this letter. The original message is to benefit the reader. Let the reader be blessed with knowledge. May the Almighty open your eyes and give you understanding to your salvation thru Jesus Christ our savior. I care for your salvation because I follow Jesus. I wish for your release from prison; your freedom from hatred and slavery; the removal of the �mark�. Be consumed and lifted up thru Jesus Christ. May the Almighty truly bless you. Unlike Muslims, I know that my salvation is sure. Meanwhile, not even Muhammad was sure! Sura 46.9 and Hadith 5:266, "by allah, though I am the apostle of allah, yet I do not know what allah will do with me." Muhammad's bones lie buried in Medina but Jesus is alive and in heaven.

Good works alone will not save you. But rather if you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe this in your heart. As King David said, "my Lord said unto my Lord." The Almighty has given Jesus a great portion among the greatest; king of kings and prince of peace.

You who would hear Jesus' voice, "come out from amongst them and be separate." It is right to abandon Islam and this act is not the worst sin but rather a blessing. If you are a child of the Almighty, come out... but expect to be hated by your peers; expect abandonment; but ask for them also from the Almighty thru Jesus Christ. In Jesus is life and life more abundant. The Almighty of Abraham and Jesus Christ is good and "His Love Endures Forever."

1 Mark on forehead: the mind being the seat of knowledge and belief. Mark on right hand: the left is not used for such things as Muslims know. (Rev 13:16)

2 The miracles and crucifixion of Jesus were witnessed by many and documented; over 500 witnessed Jesus ascend to heaven after his resurrection from the dead; (The Test of two to three witnesses, Deuteronomy 19:15, 17:6, Mathew 18:16, John 8:13) (Quran, test of two to four witnesses, Sura 4:15, though it does not stand on this principle - the Quran stands by itself; one author who changes history but with no witnesses). God expects a person to believe another who has at least two to three witnesses; God has the right to judge a person guilty for believing in the Quran which has No witnesses to its claims, yet calls a lie an account which has many witnesses.

Admin: The font size had been reduce. Oversize font is prohibited.

Edited by icforumadmin - 13 May 2008 at 2:05pm
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:57pm
Can someone answer me a question please? I am not joking. I seriously want to know about this.
I was once told that the Pope has the mark of the beast 666 on the back of his mitre(hat). Is that so, and what does it signify?
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:17am
I have read that too but the mark of the beast is primarily economic in its practical function. 

Revelation 13

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

It could eventually mean Islam if the rule the world and do not allow non-muslims equal rights under sharia.

I have seen an article that says 666 is Allah in arabic turned to stand upright. 

Interesting site on the mark of the beast. 

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Can someone answer me a question please? I am not joking. I seriously want to know about this.
I was once told that the Pope has the mark of the beast 666 on the back of his mitre(hat). Is that so, and what does it signify?

Matha I did hear that too a couple of years ago, but don't know anything more about it.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:18am
Starter,

Please tell me. What does the Lord want from me? To Decide or Submit?

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:35am

Most of the churches are part of false religion!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 6:07pm

You can read all about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarius_Filii_Dei .  (Wikipedia knows all! Big%20smile)

I had never heard about it before, but from what I've read on the 'Net just now, I'd bet on the conclusion expressed at the end of the Wikipedia article: urban legend.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:28pm
sounds like an urban legend.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic