IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please guide me... Please...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please guide me... Please...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drOp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:09am
hi, it has been long time since it is written. so i don t know may be you had already get over it. anyway i want to write something for you..

if you still fell in love,

you should send what you have written to her.

don't forget that, if you go to heaven, you can be with her forever. so don t suicide ;) you have still a chance.

Also, you shouldn t get angry with Allah. Because, he created her. and if you love her, you should love the creater more than her. He is just examing you. and also you cannot know what is good for you. He know it better than you my brother..
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:18pm
Hi Nycin,

Really, it's painful to read all this. It's reminding me lot of feelings I had...

I was on relation for 2 years with the perfect man (for me), and we were really happy... and then, the dream got over and we realized that we didn't have a future together without hurting so much people!!

See, just think about something: sometimes, we idealize people when we have a deep feeling and don't make it true... when you met her, you were a child, and now you are a man!!! You have to think about what you really need now: a good person, who cares about you, who understand you, who supports you, and who loves you. Someone who can give you a feeling.

Don't stop all your life because a girl didn't accept you, because it's something that happens everyday to so many people... really, you just need to open your eyes and realize that there is a life after that girl, and you are missing lot of things.

Sometimes, it's very easy to say, but not this much easy to do... if you are not able to solve the situation alone, just seek for help. Going to the psicologyst would be a good step, because they know how to make us grow and reinforce our character.

Really, you need help, in the same way that I was needing. If I can help you, I will be there, but really, the life is the best gift ever, don't despise it, just enjoy it as much as you can, and respecting everyone.

All the best,

Patricia
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
Nycin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nycin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2009 at 2:19pm
Hello Patricia,

I am feeling very lonely, even after my marriage. All that I can think about is, about my first love. The only love from heart.

Nycin
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:56pm
Come on Members ! that was an year ago, our brother Nycin has posted. Allah swt needs not even a second to control our hearts and steadfast us, provided we seek forgiveness and guidance from Him.

Alhamdullilah, now he is very happily settled. He has got married to very good, religious girl. Nycin, helps a family , financially also. He is regular to his prayers, good to  his parents, alhamdullilah. That was a phase of life, he passed on and is over. All Praises be to Allah swt, who helped him overcome those happenings.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:59am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Come on Members ! that was an year ago, our brother Nycin has posted. Allah swt needs not even a second to control our hearts and steadfast us, provided we seek forgiveness and guidance from Him.

Alhamdullilah, now he is very happily settled. He has got married to very good, religious girl. Nycin, helps a family , financially also. He is regular to his prayers, good to  his parents, alhamdullilah. That was a phase of life, he passed on and is over. All Praises be to Allah swt, who helped him overcome those happenings.

Inchallah/ojal� (Spanish)!!

I hope your words are true... in any case, I'm sorry because I didn't realize about the date Ermm

Patricia

drOp View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drOp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:54pm
ohh i am glad to read them! :)  i noticed the date, however i want to write something. and now i see that i needn't.. Elhamdulillah.. :)
Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Nycin Nycin wrote:

Hello Patricia,

I am feeling very lonely, even after my marriage. All that I can think about is, about my first love. The only love from heart.

Nycin
Hi Nycin,

Really, it's nice to have news from you!!!

My experience tells me that not everything coming from the heart is the best thing for us. Really... just realize that you are very lucky, because you have (sure) a very good woman supporting you. Maybe your love is not as strong as it was in that time for the other woman... but, as I told you, your age is not the same, your personal needs are not the same, and your personal circumstance too, are not.

Just think about all the good things you have around you, sure you have thousand!!

It's good to remember the old times, but in your situation, the problem is that you didn't know that girl deeply, you didn't have relation with her... maybe, if you knew her, you would never ask her to marry you!! Who knows?

Now, you are a man, not a child, and you have to be responsible. It's not bad to remember her, sure you will do the rest of your life, but you need to analyse the real situation under the perspective of the time... so many years!!

In my situation, I remember my ex-boyfriend everyday, everytime. Everything reminds me of him... but I will not stop my life here, I cannot. With the time, I will find a good man and share with him my life, and I am sure I will never forget my ex, first of all because I didn't stop the contact, and secondly because even if we stop contacting, he is already part of my life, and a very important one. But, the life goes on, and I have to go on too.

Come on, just enjoy the life with responsability, and make your wife as happy as you can, in the same way she will do!!!

See, there is a phrase I love: "behind every cloud, there are thousand suns"... this girl is your cloud, just look for your suns!!Smile

All the best Wink , from my heart,
Patricia

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2009 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Nycin Nycin wrote:

Hello Patricia,

Nycin

What ! But you said, you said you were happily settled now.

Anyways, remember Nycin and am reminding you again, there can be no true love except love for Allah swt  and Prophet {Pbuh}

Thats all satanic attacks over you. Satan never wants to lead anyone a peaceful life, esp married life.

I can only say, FEAR ALLAH SWT AND THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DECEIVE YOUR WIFE ANYMORE. {Be grateful to Allah swt that she's so good. Go and read the PM, in which you praised her good qualities that may revive your love for her}. Like when you must have read that st**id post you posted abt the problem, you must have got revived of those pains again. Likewise read about her good qualities. A good wife is a blessing of Allah swt and you are not holding gratefulness over this blessing. First loVE ! My foot.

Also, you possess no right to interfere Regina's life. Just beware, these satanic voices, will lead no betterment in dunya and aakhirah. Stop listening to any film songs {If listening}, that wave these st**id thoughts.

I feel so frustrated at you Nycin --- I have my friends at Kerala, will you meet them ? Or atleast try to associate with Quranic classes or any ---

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic