IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is the Injeel corrupted?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is the Injeel corrupted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 6:14pm
relaxjack -Please point me to those verses.  That's it believe in One GOD, no other moral message?  But the already did?!?
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

relaxjack -Please point me to those verses.  That's it believe in One GOD, no other moral message?  But the already did?!?

Hi beleiver, If I point you out those verse would you believe them, as you demand to see them?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 5:37pm
Hi beleiver,
here is it anyway, I hope this confirms my claim and point.
"
Al Maidah (5):12 God did aforetime take a Covenant from the Children of Israel......(13) their hearts grew hard. They changed the words from their places and forgot a good part of the messsage that was sent them...........
14 From those who call themselves Christians we did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them.........soon will God show them what it is they have done.
15. O people of the Book (Jews and Christians) there hath come to you our Messanger, revealing to you that you used to hide in the book, and passing over much (that is now unneccessary."

There hath come to you from God a new light and a perspicuous Book.
16 Wherewith God guides all who seek His good pleasure, to ways of peace and safety, and leadeth them out of darkness by His will, Unto the light-guideth them to  a path that is straight.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 28 April 2008 at 5:39pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 7:27pm

Thank you honeto -

What people fail to remember is that letters and manuscripts from the first disciples were being sent back and forth to the first churches at the very beginning.  Multiple copies were made so many different early churches had the same copies.  There was a meticulous way the scribes made copies.

Verse 5:14 - obviously means that in their every day lives the Christians and Jews have forgotten to live by the message they were given.  At the very first Christian church services there were sermons and readings as part of the service.  Even today people do not carry the message from the service out of the church into their every day lives.

the Quran says in 5:14 "we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment".  Yes for a time there was but now all Christians live in peace together.  This prediction from the Quran has not panned out.

As for 5:17- We all know that Jesus worked under the authority of GOD. 
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 7:32pm
honeto - don't you realize the quran had many variations and all but a few were burned!
John 3
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

honeto - don't you realize the quran had many variations and all but a few were burned!

beleiver,
its your words against mine. I don't claim what I did not witness. I claim what I witness and observe on my own. The proof is in the pudding.
I had shown you Bible contradictions, on at least these three issues:
1-God
2-Jesus
3-Salvation
Those are the most important issues to me and probably to most of us.
The Bible's position on all three of these is contradictory, a sign of its weakness.
While Quran's contents are in absolute agreement with its contents, a sign of its truthfulness.
Hasan

dzkouns View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dzkouns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 4:36pm

Does Allah lie?

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers S. 3:54
Are they then secure from Allah's deception? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's scheme save folk that perish. S. 7:99

"how the word makr (scheming or plotting), which implies deceitfulness or dishonesty, could be attributed to God." (The Quran and Its Interpreters � The House of Imran [State University of New York Press [SUNY], Albany 1992], Volume II, p. 165)

"Qurtubi observes that some scholars have considered the words �best of schemers� to be one of God�s beautiful names. Thus one would pray, �O Best of Schemers, scheme for me!� Qurtubi also reports that the Prophet used to pray, �O God, scheme for me, and do not scheme against me!� (Qurtubi, IV, pp. 98-99; cf. Zamakhshari, I, p. 366)."

"a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time," Titus 1:2

"Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged." Hebrews 6:17-18

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!" Galatians 1:8-9

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 5:58pm
You have not shown contradictons in the Bible about any of these things.

All you have shown is what is said in the Quran, a book that has no proof that it is the word of GOD.   Just the say so of Mohammad.

Do you not see the contradictions in the Quran?  Or your understanding of what is really said?

On one hand the Quran confirms the Torah and Injil, then Mohammad says that the Christians and jews are chinging the words- which of course he means the people are not living out what is commanded in their lives.

The Quran in its present stage is not a clear understanding for all man.
John 3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic