IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Clarification needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clarification needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 11:11am
Zaman bhai, isme jhooth bolne ki kya baath hai.

Woh tu behtar jaanta hai.

Quran tho iska khilaaf nahi hai na bhai. Quran mai Hinduon ka ya Hindustan ka zikr hi nahi hai. Phir bhi kuch logoan ka imaan se pure quam ko kafir ya mukshir kehna theek nahi hai.

Quran samajhne ke liye sirf Quran padhna kaafi nahin hai. Sunnat aur hadith bhi malum hona chahiye.

Wiase, tuu urdu mere se acchi bol leta hai.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Ali Zaki View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:14am

To Br. "The One"

My previous post was direct towards Noah (although I was trying to be subtle about it), and not you.

I do not think my posting are helpful to you. This does not surprise me, however, my wish is that Allah (s.w.a.) may guide you (and me).

For what it's worth, I would like to say that by negating something in your own mind (There is no meaning in asking a believer whether he believes, There is no meaning in polytheism) this does not change the reality of it's existence. Reality is not for us to decide, but only for Allah (s.w.a) to decree.

The reality of a believer (i.e., his/her true value and sincerity of intention) is known only to the person and Allah (s.w.a.) Our purpose here is not to asses the value of an individual, but to discuss the system/way that Allah (s.w.a.) has blessed us with to allow us to move closer to His reality (Islam). Regarding "there is no meaning in polytheism", as they say in my country , "Actions speak louder then words!".

Peace

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
The One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 7:12am
Hey Ali,

Thats good. Everyone believes what they want to believe.

You say, "Please avoid giving your own personal opinion..." Do you mean to say that their is a universal opinion?

Aparichithudu.
The One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 7:06am
Salam Noah!

Thank you for your post friend.

There is no meaning in polytheism. Ignorant people alone do not recognize the Oneness of God. We cannot blame them.

There is no meaning in asking a believer whether he believes.

Islam is not the only monotheistic religion. You said,"If you are not a polytheist, and are a declared monotheist" Who would declare me a monotheist?

Aparichithudu.
Ali Zaki View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 6:41am

Salam to all,

al-'Imam al-Sadiq (A) is reported to have said to 'Unwan al-Basri: 

Avoid giving fatwa in the way you would run away from a lion; do not make your neck a bridge (over hell) for the people.

Imam Ali (a.s.) from Naghjul Balagha (The Peak of Eloquence)

Allah may bless him who listens to a point of wisdom and retains it, when he is invited to the right path he approaches it, he follows a leader (by catching his waist band) and finds salvation.

Imam Ali (a.s.) from Naghjul Balagha (The Peak of Eloquence)

I wonder, and there is no reason why I should not wonder, about the faults of these groups who have introduced alterations ...They act on the doubts and tread in (the way of) their passions. For them good is whatever they consider good and evil is whatever they consider evil. Their reliance for resolving distresses is on themselves. Their confidence in regard to dubious matters is on their own opinions as if every one of them is the Leader (Imam) of himself. Whatever he has decided himself he considers it to have been taken through reliable sources and strong factors.

Islam is clear on this issue.Please avoid giving your own personal opinion, as someone may consider this a real (i.e. scholarly) one.

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
The One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 6:38am
Hey Rami bhai,

"Hinduism" is the name given to the conglomerate of various beliefs in India. And not all believe in the trinity. Sri Krishna in Bagavadh Gita says, "Those devotees who worship other dieties with deep faith, they also are worshipping It(God) alone, though contrary to the injunctions. It(God) is indeed the only enjoyer and Lord of all sacrifices(prayers). But they(the worshippers of other dieties) do not understand It(God) in Its true nature. So they fall."(9:23,24)

Aparichithudu.
The One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:53am
Zaman bhai, isme jhooth bolne ki kya baath hai.
Quran tho iska khilaaf nahi hai na bhai. Quran mai Hinduon ka ya Hindustan ka zikr hi nahi hai. Phir bhi kuch logoan ka imaan se pure quam ko kafir ya mukshir kehna theek nahi hai.

Aparichithudu

Edited by The One
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 3:25am
The one.

be carefull with mullah law, and go look up Gods law. However, if you belive in a trinity as one god, rather than GOD, The God. She is off limits to you. Same if you pray to stone idols. If you cannot pray to the Lord of all without having something else to look at. You are not monotheist. But God alone judge us :)

Peace
TnE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic