IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Clarification needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clarification needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
safwanwaddoul View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safwanwaddoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 10:36am

Dear friend from India the old country of rituals and good culture.

As Musslim I don't deny any religion or fath. It is up to Allah al-Mighty to judge at the day of judgement.

My observation to your mariying the Mosslim sister is the following:

In Islamic law and in the old traditional observation, a woman can't marry a non Mosslim, because the children should follow the religion of their father(as the father will be the head of the house, and the mother will be the body of it, and therefore both will form the sole of marriage head and body full of mercy and sentiments fo oive and understanding);

As for a Mosslim man can marrya non Mousslim woman, with no obligation toward her to change her religion if she is from the people of the book who warship Allah alone.

So, your matter is clear and staright forward. Or you becom a Mosslim, or you should not maryy her, or you will ignor all the fact of thye religion and go ahead with your paln but you will be counted as well as her to your deeds. And Allah al-Mighty knows best.

Peace on you all

Safwan waddoul

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:32am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

18. If any board member is found inadequate in observing any of the above rules, he/she may be prompted once, twice or thrice by the moderators before denying him/her all access to discussion boards in future.

consider this your first warning sulayman.

Es_Selam'un Aleykum Brother Rami,

....brother,are u discussing with the other moderators before taking ur decisions?...best regards,i am just making fun please don't mind to my writings...u are seriously cool...

These laughing faces are really comic:)))

Edited by Suleyman
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 10:01pm

18. If any board member is found inadequate in observing any of the above rules, he/she may be prompted once, twice or thrice by the moderators before denying him/her all access to discussion boards in future.

consider this your first warning sulayman.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:49am

samajh me nahi aaya.

Hindus are not very serious about religion and very few Hindus  marry Muslims. If you are true, you are like an exception amongst exceptions. That is why I doubt if you are telling the truth.

Also, about the  hadith. This is to answer you..

See also, Conditions of marriage

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:16am
You have heard The Brother Rami Editation Warning,Editation May Come Soon!...
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 9:16am

assalamu alaikum

Please keep the discussion in english a moderator is not able to do there job if he can not understand what is being said. If you wish to continue this conversation please do it via private message or email.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
The One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 7:10am
Salam alaikum Zaman bhai!

Woh tu behtar jaanta hai.

samajh me nahi aaya.

Quran samajhne ke liye sirf Quran padhna kaafi nahin hai. Sunnat aur hadith bhi malum hona chahiye.

maalum hai. magar sunnah aur hadith me bhi hinduon ke baren me kuch bhi nahi hai.

Wiase, tuu urdu mere se acchi bol leta hai.

shukriya bhaijaan.

Aparichithudu.
The One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 7:00am
Ali bhai,

I was agreeing with you. I was not negating you. When I said "Thats good" I was saying "That post was good".

Your posts are helpful to me. Whether it is a little help or a great help, help is helpful.

You said, "The reality of a believer (i.e., his/her true value and sincerity of intention) is known only to the person and Allah (s.w.a.)" I totally agree with you. One may say one thing and believe another. Thats what is called hypocrisy, isn't it?

Regarding "there is no meaning in polytheism", as they say in my country , "Actions speak louder then words!".

Yes, actions speak louder than words, but not always.

Thats what I was saying to Zaman bhai. One cannot judge the whole community just by looking at a few people. Religion is not sampling.

"Actions speak louder then words!" is at a personal level.

Aparichithudu.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic