IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - more American criminality  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

more American criminality

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: more American criminality
    Posted: 15 June 2005 at 9:52pm
Yusuf
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 10:04pm

We aren't much better:

http://gregegan.customer.netspace.net.au/asylum/Qasim/Qasim. html

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2005/s1306240.htm

If the immigration Minister never decides to let him out, he will never be let out. It's an absolute disgrace and a complete embarassment.

Our treatment of refugees recently has been appalling, but hopefully things will be on the improve soon. Our immigration minister has FINALLY admitted that changes need to be made to the culture within the immigration department. Apparently, in order to get promotions within the department you just have to reject as many refugees as possible, WITHOUT researching their backgrounds at all! Anyone caught being possibly emotional about the refugees in the department gets moved to some other job. A previous immigration minister used to make comments about the boat people being "illegal queue jumpers", so the department took this on as their mantra, as it were, so they would not have to bother treating anyone in a humane fashion.

Can I use the "B" word now? Please?

Kim...

Kim...

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 10:38pm

More on those B's:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/China-interrogated-detai nees/2005/06/14/1118645811296.html

We have 2 Chinese officials trying to defect to Australia at the moment and another guy who applied for political asylum about 10 months ago. I love it - it shows that Chinese people are still prepared to stand up against the evils of the communist regime AND our government's reaction to it shows how "in bed with business money" they are. I mean, who CARES if China is one of the biggests markets in the world? The whole world should boycott them absolutely until they apologise for Tiananmen square, Mao and every other evil thing they've done in the past 60 years. 

Kim...

Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 9:30am

Yes, but you have kangaroos!

hippity hoppity hippity hoppity hippity hoppity . . .

Yusuf
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 4:33pm

Yusuf? Have you been rolling in the catnip again?

I know we have kangaroos, but even THEY probably aren't strong enough to take refugees in their pouches and jump the fence of the detention centres.

I was thinking this morning on the way into work that I have possibly given comflicting views here on the boards, like: "I love my country, I love democracy, etc", and then said "my government sucks, they're all motherless, etc".

Both of which are true. Our government IS evil and nasty at the moment, BUT...I can stand up and say that. I can say it loudly, I can say it often, I can vote and campaign and spread the word and generally discuss it openly. I can read and hear news and I can search for information and maybe even the truth. Our politicians get asked hard questions in the media and someone is watching them most of the time (with reference to their political lives and decisions, not cameras outside their houses, if you see what I mean).

So when I say "I love Australia, but our government sucks", I mean both statements and can SAY both statements. Which is one of the things I love about us.

Rami? I was thinking of you this morning - you have never really commented on a lot of the stuff I've been saying about Australia recently. I don't know whether this means you agree, disagree or both. Since we are so different (you're a Muslim and living in Sydney, for example), I would be interested to hear your views about life in Aus as you see it.  If I appear to be talking crap, because you have experienced life very differently to me, I am interested in hearing your side of the story so I can learn some more.

Kim...

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 1:00pm

Kim I am forced to give you my best colour!! You make me forget about John "imbecile" 'oward's White House performance. You make me go past these English Speakin Cousins' last resort at global control. Forget about these whatever and be at peace for we will win.

Didn't Jesus promise us?

We will my friend.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic