IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Geert Wilders - Fitna  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geert Wilders - Fitna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop Doo-bop wrote:

I have just realised - I started this thread!!! About Geert Wilders great film!!  So how come we're talking about caravans?

I guess I should have got back to this thread long before I did

Ask your co religionists ejdavid, send him a PM
So far the st**id film is concerned in this digital age there is no shortage of such trashy efforts by the enemies of Islam!  It is in the  media with so much  prominence cuz  Wilders is a member of the Dutch political system that brings the country of the Netherlands in contention!
There is no shortage of books, videos  pamphlets, preachers and talk shows doing this kind of out of context  trashing of the  Islam. The  problem simply put  is that the European Christian crusaders had thought with demise of Ottomans & Moguls the  Sunni Islam was dead and buried have found the descended ts of the folks they vanquished in their colonial rampage are rediscovering Islam in the Godless and morally corrupt European countries. These kids are scaring the hell out of the likes of Wilders and that is great! It is not his collection of clips from others, my kids can do a better job than this moron Geert!
If he wants to get in the neighbor Muslim's face he might as well face the music that will come with it!
It is not Muslim's fault that they end up in Europe, why such a short memory: It is what goes around comes around. So there

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:09pm

Sign reader wrote:-

"And that was forty years ago! He was talking about  Vietnam war  and he were alive he would be talking about the Iraq war in much harsher terms, believe you me!
The crimes of the present day Americans have gone way beyond that mark!"

---And how would this man have been referring to Islamic jihad, if he had even known about it? 

How would he have referred to the muslim sacking of Constantinople

How would he have referred to the Muslim invasions of Europe? (Poitiers-Tours, Vienna)? 

How did he refer to the muslim invasion and occupation of Spain and the Balkans

How would he have referred to the wholesale slaughter of Greeks and the ruthless abduction of her sons to serve in the Ottoman army?

How would he have referred to the genocide of 1.5 million Armenian christians?

How would he have referred to the muslim invasion of India, and the slaughter and carrying away into slavery of countless millions of hindus?

How would he have referred to the atrocity of Smyrna?

How would he have referred to the slavery practices of the muslims?  (remembering that his own forbears were probably slaves themselves)

What would he have been saying about the abduction and slaughter of christians in Iraq today?

etc etc etc etc.........

Well we don't know do we?  the man was cut down 40 yrs ago....but you seem to think you know him....

All your belly aching about the events that happened in the old history, you would assume that  Dr. King wasn't aware of the history! Good try

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:14pm

Sign reader wrote:-

"The  problem simply put  is that the European Christian crusaders had thought with demise of Ottomans & Moguls the  Sunni Islam was dead and buried"

Well, drop the "christian" and "crusader" bits, and you've got it about right.  The Europeans did indeed think that the muslims were no longer a threat.  How wrong they were!!  The muslims never ever stopped being a threat...

"If he wants to get in the neighbor Muslim's face he might as well face the music that will come with it!"

And just what do you mean by the above?  ---As if I didn't know!!!  It is an admission that you are killers!  That is what you mean by the "music".  It was always, ever, the only way muslims could deal with the opposition.....

(and what you said here is not "old history", but present and future threat!!!)

Edited by Doo-bop
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:18pm

"you would assume that  Dr. King wasn't aware of the history! Good try"

And you would assume that he was?  Look, be gullible if you like, but don't assume we all are

Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:28pm

"And just what do you mean by the above?  ---As if I didn't know!!!  It is an admission that you are killers!  That is what you mean by the "music".  It was always, ever, the only way muslims could deal with the opposition....."

Do not starting counting the dead of religious persecution and ideology because Islam is far behind Christianity in that body count.

Muslims may or may not have been responsible for 9-11, but it is a Christian president who unilaterally brought about the war in Iraq, a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11, and is responsible for all of the deaths that have ensued.  This was not even dealing with the opposition, but a war for profit. Blood money on the hands of the Christian administration of a Judeo-Christian country.

Don't try to portray Islam as a religion of violence when Christianity was the original violent religion. It even began with a human sacrifice....

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doo-bop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:38pm

"Do not starting counting the dead of religious persecution and ideology because Islam is far behind Christianity in that body count. "

Prove this or retract it! (Btw nowhere in the New Testament are christians ordered to fight or kill for any reason, whereas in the Quran...)

I would have thought that with all the slaughter going on in Iraq (by muslims)  that you would have well overtaken us by now.  But I could be wrong....

Never forget - Islam orders killing.  Christianity does not.

To get back to the subject of Wilders film - what did you think of it?

Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 4:44pm

"Do not starting counting the dead of religious persecution and ideology because Islam is far behind Christianity in that body count. "

Prove this or retract it! (Btw nowhere in the New Testament are christians ordered to fight or kill for any reason, whereas in the Quran...)

I would have thought that with all the slaughter going on in Iraq (by muslims)  that you would have well overtaken us by now.  But I could be wrong....

Never forget - Islam orders killing.  Christianity does not.

To get back to the subject of Wilders film - what did you think of it?

Which statement should I retract?  I am sure you know the history of Christian atrocities and how it was spread. Do I REALLY have to list them?

Islam does not "order" killing. Islam allows you to protect yourself if you are attacked. Since you claim Christianity does not allow this, then what is the excuse for all of those Christians killing? 

Let's see what Jesus says:

Luke 12:

49"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

50But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed!

51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three.

53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law

Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 5:08pm

Although I prefer the Matthew version:

Matthew 10:34

34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn
   " 'a man against his father,
      a daughter against her mother,
   a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -

36a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.

So now, will you deny Jesus' own words? Or was what he said not really what he meant?

Edited by Shasta'sAunt
Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
  Share Topic