IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hajj waiting  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hajj waiting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hajj waiting
    Posted: 26 March 2008 at 7:05pm
Hajj Waiting
by Anonymous

As the crowd surrounds you, welcoming you from Hajj, I stay in my place, sullen and silent, quietly thinking I do not budge.

Do not tell me of your visit, how it was, how it went, stronger hearts than mine have wept over time.

Do not tell me of the Noor, eminating in your chest, of the peace in your heart, of the content in your being.

My longing eyes lie on the road, on which one day I will set travel, on a journey of a lifetime if I am able.

I await my invitation of the chance to fall on my face at Your Presence, of the chance to be covered in Your Grace.

I imagine all beings will be at peace then.

"Labbayk Ya Allah," I will say And the birds will join me...I arise from my seat, gathering my thoughts, wiping my tears, I get up to welcome our newest Haaji.

Another year gone by, I still await my rebirth.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic