IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "triple point" in physics  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"triple point" in physics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:22pm

Salaam!

Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

The Science is the work of God and the Quran is the word of God. There is no difference in the work (Kaam) of God and the word (Kalaam) of God. God will not say something else and do something else. There is no disparity between His work and His word.

Masha Allah Bro. You put it in a nut shell!

TNC.

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 5:02pm

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God.  It is a denial of the Trinity which states that God is a single person who, throughout biblical history, has revealed Himself in three modes, or forms.  Thus, God is a single person who first manifested himself in the mode of the Father in Old Testament times.  At the incarnation, the mode was the Son.  After Jesus' ascension, the mode is the Holy Spirit.  These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous.  In other words, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time, only one after another.  Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three persons in the Trinity even though it retains the divinity of Christ.  Present day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches.  They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus, and require baptism for salvation.  These modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods.  This is not what the Trinity is.  The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons:  The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 2:49am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

At the incarnation, the mode was the Son.  These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous.  In other words, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time, only one after another.  Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three

when he was in the "son mode" he was week? He said, he is not "good" and also seperate himself from the "father mode"

And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good
but God alone."
(Mark 10:18)

He said: �I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John.5:30)

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.�  (John 12:49)

Who is Jesus (pbuh) Father?

Jesus (pbuh) said: ��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

According to him, his Father is �OUR GOD and HIS GOD; He has a GOD, He said: �MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.�

thc

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 8:04am

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God.  It is a denial of the Trinity which states that God is a single person who, throughout biblical history, has revealed Himself in three modes, or forms.  Thus, God is a single person who first manifested himself in the mode of the Father in Old Testament times.  At the incarnation, the mode was the Son.  After Jesus' ascension, the mode is the Holy Spirit.  These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous.  In other words, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time, only one after another.  Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three persons in the Trinity even though it retains the divinity of Christ.  Present day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches.  They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus, and require baptism for salvation.  These modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods.  This is not what the Trinity is.  The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons:  The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

You are not understanding what you are reading. The various states of water, regardless of their states, are still water (H2O).

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 8:18am

Likewise the two forms of light, wave and particle, suggest analogies with the two natures, divine and human, of Jesus; these are equally real and simultaneously operative, and yet we cannot fully focus on both at the same time.

Quick note: The notion that light has wave like and particle like behavior does not mean that it is both wave and particle. The consensus by such greats as the late Richard Feynman (spelling) conclude it is a particle. These trinity analogies are great for those who already believe and they entertain the masses at a sunday sermon, but they hold no real value in the arena of discourse.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

You are not understanding what you are reading. The various states of water, regardless of their states, are still water (H2O).

Or is you who don't understand what you are saying? There are two point here:  First is: the (states: gass, liquid and solid) and that is "IDENTITY". Secondly: the (contents or nature of it) and that is (H20).

Now, The "first state" is father son and holy ghost as you claimed but are they the same as the "second and most important is the one in nature (like the H20)? Let's examine it: 

1-  Mark 10:18 Jesus said �And Jesus said to him, �Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.�  AND Luke 18:19 Jesus said ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good�except God alone."

Here the nature of God is Good and Jesus (S) is the opposit not good!

2-  John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"

Here in nature the Father is more great and Jesus (S) is less great!

3-  John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"

Here he is powerless but God Almighty is all powreful!

4-  Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Here his Knowledge is limited but God Almighty is the all knowing!

5-  Even in the Old Testament, the foretold Prophet, Jesus, was said to have the Spirit of Fearing GOD Almighty in him:

Isaiah 11:1-3
"1. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of
counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
(Jesus fearing his GOD)--
3. and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or
decide by what he hears with his ears;"

Here  Jesus (S) fearful but God Almighty is not fearful!

I don't know about your god, but my GOD Almighty doesn't fear anything! 

tnc

Edited by truthnowcome
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

Likewise the two forms of light, wave and particle, suggest analogies with the two natures, divine and human, of Jesus; these are equally real and simultaneously operative, and yet we cannot fully focus on both at the same time.

Quick note: The notion that light has wave like and particle like behavior does not mean that it is both wave and particle. The consensus by such greats as the late Richard Feynman (spelling) conclude it is a particle. These trinity analogies are great for those who already believe and they entertain the masses at a sunday sermon, but they hold no real value in the arena of discourse.

"light has wave like and particle like behavior does not mean that it is both wave and particle."

You have miss understand this phrase " wave and particle like behaviorthat is a descriptive phrase or we can say "two attributes" wave like behavior and particle like behavior� also it a way to describe light "as particles".

Let me give you an example: If we say �God� is has no power without the attributes: like God the Almighty the all powerful, the all wise and so on; it is ways to describe God Almighty. If you don�t know the attributes it is just a word.

tnc

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2008 at 3:22pm

1-  Mark 10:18 Jesus said �And Jesus said to him, �Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.�  AND Luke 18:19 Jesus said ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good�except God alone."

Does Jesus say I am not good?   NO!! He doesn't.  If you were to read this as  - WHY?!? do you call me good, you would see that Jesus is asking the man to think, what is good and WHY?

Jesus says:

John 10

11"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

2-  John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"

Here in nature the Father is more great and Jesus (S) is less great!

Hebrews 2

9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Philippians 2 

5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
 6Who, being in very nature God,
      did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
 7but made himself nothing,
      taking the very nature of a servant,
      being made in human likeness.
 8And being found in appearance as a man,
      he humbled himself
      and became obedient to death�
         even death on a cross!

3-  John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"

Here he is powerless but God Almighty is all powreful!

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit work together in unity as the One True GOD.  One is not greater then the other or greater then GOD by Themselves.

4-  Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Remember Jesus has 2 natures.    His human nature would not be all knowing.

5-  Even in the Old Testament, the foretold Prophet, Jesus, was said to have the Spirit of Fearing GOD Almighty in him:

Isaiah 11:1-3
"1. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of
counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD
(Jesus fearing his GOD)
--
3. and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or
decide by what he hears with his ears;"

This is the mindset God wanted brought to us.  Remember we discussed the seven fold Holy Spirit.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic