IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Osama bin Laden  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOsama bin Laden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Osama bin Laden
    Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:07pm

Assalaamu alaikum

My Iman (& Mehdi) is Sheikh Osama bin Laden. May Allah send His Mercy & Blessings upon him, and bestow him with a Most Gracious Victory.

�having said that I have never met him, nor anyone from his organisation, rather I support his aim for a Muslim state entirely free from capitalist depravity.

I deplore all military action, and would hope that in the dire circumstances when it is unavoidable, it should be performed without any joy whatsoever.          

Edited by rami
Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 6:30am
Peace

My best freind was 3 years at guantanamo bay (guess why) and i came close. Im sorry to say this to you. But Osama is not who he claims to be, or what he claims to be. Only God knows whats in his heart, and only God knows his real intention and judge him. But i know some things about him you might want to concidder.

During the afghani conflict he was flown to dubay by CIA in a MOSSAD plane, for an emediate operation.

CIA provided him with computers and software during the same period.

He claim to mainly defend Mecca. Then why is his family bulding bases there for the americans? would they not be an obvious target along with their good "jewish" freinds from the corrupt saudi family?

At many of the shots of him and a lot of "loyal" warriors. they where paid to come and had to bring their own weapons.

He is a known shriner freemason from the mystic shrine of islam, and the safari club that altso counts members such as Saddam Hussein (think about that for a minute)

Im all for the liberation of the muslims worldwide ,from the iron grip of the west. And im willing to die for this case. But im not willing to die for Osama, whatever his reasons are.

Im not trying to des anyone, and is he genuine, God bless him. But from where i stand and after 1 year of intense study of this. I think he is our Bush. Someone who use peoples emotions regarding relegion and faith, to mobilise them to fight a war they wont win because its not the purpose. The purpose is never ending war...look into carlyle group and who has money in it.

Why is his brother investing in Bush oil company?

And if you think he have no contact with his family, you have another thing comming. Loads of places on the net you can get a BBC documentary called " ghosts in the cave"... I dont particulary trust BBC (brittish BS company), but this doc, agrees to everything that we have found out. And it was never shown...obviously as it takes a swing at the western leaders for being corrupt and manipulative.

Peace
Noah

Ali Zaki View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 7:13am

To Midway,

I tried to ignore your post, but I can't. I am amazed that you feel this way about this terrorist criminal. Our Prophet (a.s.) is known to have avoided destruction of trees and plants in war (if possible), how can you support someone who targets innocent people (such as 100+ Muslims that were killed on 9/11) and encourages his followers to murder other Muslims (Shia). Please stop posting things like this. I am afraid that Non-Muslims will see this.

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 8:06am
Ali Zaki, Midway's belief system is no surprise to non-muslims. Your
intelligent viewpoint does not receive much publicity, and non-muslims
need to hear more of it.

Muhummad provided an excellent example of humane and godly
generalship, but Osama ingores the Prophet's example. Sneak attacks,
suicide, deliberate killing of Muslims and innocents...all are anathema to
anyone who wishes to follow the example of Muhummad.

Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by midway midway wrote:

Assalaamu alaikum

My Iman (& Mehdi) is Sheikh Osama bin Laden. May Allah send His Mercy & Blessings upon him, and bestow him with a Most Gracious Victory.

My Dear Bro,

Ignorance is a big evil, however, declaring it openly is biggest of all. How did you come to know that he is "Mehdi"? And yes, since when he is "Sheikh"? 

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Ali Zaki Ali Zaki wrote:

To Midway,

I tried to ignore your post, but I can't. I am amazed that you feel this way about this terrorist criminal. Our Prophet (a.s.) is known to have avoided destruction of trees and plants in war (if possible), how can you support someone who targets innocent people (such as 100+ Muslims that were killed on 9/11) and encourages his followers to murder other Muslims (Shia). Please stop posting things like this. I am afraid that Non-Muslims will see this.

"I am afraid that Non-Muslims will see this."

Yes, Non-Muslims are seeing this...it is outrageous!  How can Midway say "I deplore all military action" and yet support the mercenary soldier murderer of innocents - OBL?  Such duplicity staggers the mind..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Ali Zaki, Midway's belief system is no surprise to non-muslims. Your
intelligent viewpoint does not receive much publicity, and non-muslims
need to hear more of it.

David,
Why do you think this is?  Is Midway's belief system more pervasive then we might imagine?  Or are you saying this is a "PR" issue (poor press or the fault of the (western) media?)

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 4:53pm

It's just sad. If OBL wanted the lands to be free from the US grip, he didn't have to kill even an ant. He would have started a peaceful boycott of western products and the job would have been done in well under 9 months.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic