IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hamas  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hamas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ngfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hamas
    Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:21am
Last update - 09:36 04/03/2008
Fatah man loses children in IDF raid, but Hamas won't let him bury them

<LINK href="/common/scripts/styles.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet target="_blank">

"I wanted to see their bodies, to say good-bye to them for the last time," says Mohammed Abu Shabak, whose children Jacqueline and Iyad were killed Sunday during the Israel Defense Forces' operation in Jabalya.

But Hamas told Abu Shabak, a Fatah activist in exile in Ramallah, that if he tried to come to the Gaza Strip funeral, he would be killed. Hamas militants also fired at his relatives' car, while they were announcing his children's death in Jabalya.

"I don't know whom I'm more angry with - Hamas, who won't let me go to my children's funeral, or Israel, who killed them and stopped their mother from coming to see them in the hospital," he says.
Advertisement

Unlike most mourning huts, Mohammed's is some 100 kilometers away from the family's house in Gaza. Mohammed is the nephew and former associate of Rashid Abu Shabak, Fatah's counter-intelligence commander in the Gaza Strip and a Hamas foe. Mohammed fled the strip in June 2007, at the beginning of the Fatah-Hamas civil war.

"I didn't say a word to the kids when I left the house. Only when I made it through the Erez crossing did I call and tell Jacqueline I was moving to Ramallah and promised to see her again soon. I never saw her again," he says.

His house in Ramallah is filled with guests who came to console him, almost all of them, like himself, refugees who have been sentenced to death in Gaza. Some of them escaped assassination attempts. All Fatah's senior officials and former Palestinian Authority officers in Gaza arrived. Many had left their families behind in Gaza, because Israel refused to let the families join their fathers and husbands in the West Bank.

Mohammed sits grieving in a small room. He used to talk to his children and especially to his eldest, 17-year-old Jacqueline, every day. "Every day she told me she missed me. In May, after she and her brother Iyad passed their exams, I planned to bring them to Ramallah. She was an outstanding student, dreamed of studying engineering at university. She was afraid of being teased because of her foreign name. She was always angry with me for choosing that name."

"On Saturday I spoke to her at about 10 P.M. Jacqueline was sick and so was Iyad, who had back problems. I told my wife that I wanted her to take the children and move to her family's house in the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, where it's quieter. Her leg is broken, so she said she'd go the next day. At midnight Jacqueline called. The military operation had begun, and I heard the shelling and bombing. She told me that my little son, Mohammed Ali, kept running to the window every time he heard shooting and asked me to speak to him. I did. He promised not to make problems. An hour later I called her again and asked everyone to gather in the living room. At 2:15 A.M. we had our last conversation. She told me she missed me."

He bursts into tears again.

"I told her not to be afraid. I promised her that tomorrow we'd talk on instant messenger and she asked me to talk to Iyad, but I said I was tired and would talk to them later. At about 2:30 A.M. they were killed."

Mohammed's friends say that Iyad had left the living room to go to the bathroom when a shell hit the house and he was seriously injured. He called for help and his sister Jacqueline rushed to his side. As she approached him, soldiers shot her. Rescue teams took the two, still breathing, to the hospital, but they died soon after arrival. Their mother remained in the shelled house with a broken leg and three small children. The phone lines were cut off and nobody could approach the house, which was in the center of the IDF's operation site, to tell her of their death.

Meanwhile, one of the neighbors called Mohammed's friend Nashet, who also lives in Ramallah, and told him what had happened. Nashet went to Mohammed's house. "He woke me up. I asked him what are you doing here, what happened? He told me Jacqueline was killed. Only after I collapsed and was taken to the hospital did my friends tell me the whole truth," says Mohammed.

Asked if he would still try to move his family to Ramallah, Mohammed says, "No, someone must take care of Jacqueline and Iyad's graves, and my wife won't leave them behind."

THIS IS WHY HAMAS IS A FAKE REPRESENTATION OF ISLAM!

THEY WE KNOW THE DEFINITION OF TERRORISTS AND JIHAD DOES NOT MEAN WHAT THE ARAB EXTREMISTS ARE DOING!

THEY DO NOT KNOW THE KORAN EXCEPT THE REVISED MILITANTS EDITION REWRITTEN AND USED TO TEACH THEIR OWN PROPAGANDA! 

OPEN OUR HOLY KORAN TO SURA 17 VERSE 104 TO 106 AND TELL ME THE JIHADIST ARE LIARS ABOUT WHO THEY CALL THE ENEMY OF ISLAM AND IF SO THEN ONLY THE JIHADIST'S ARE THE INFIDELS!

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/17.htm

I AM NAJI BENAJI,

AGAINST FALSE PROFETS, WHO CALL THEM SELVES,

JIHADIST'S = INFIDELS

ISLAM RISE UP AND SPEAK OUT

ngfam View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ngfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:24am

ALL ISLAM KNOWS THE TRUTH!

ONLY TH JEHADIST KNOW NOT THE TRUE WORD OF ISLAM AS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY QURAN.

YOU ARE CORRECT!

IMAN MOHAMED

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:42am
These Jihadist are the problem every where.

I see people demonstrating against cartoons, but no one speaks out against these terrorist.

Edited by ak_m_f
abuduha View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuduha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 12:57pm
 Dua for the Mujahideen.

The Supplication is as follows:-

"O Allaah Revealer of the Book, Recompenser of the Final account, Destroyer of the confederates. O Most Powerful, O Most Magnificent! O Allaah, verily we ask you to disperse their (the enemy's) gunfire (upon our warriors) and to shake the ground from beneath their feet and strike terror into their hearts. O Allaah, cripple their support and blind their vision and send upon them decay and disease. O Allaah, divide them against one another and disperse their unity and strike heavy discord amongst their ranks, and make them flee to their destruction, and show us from amongst your wonders and strength that you mete out to them, and make an example of them for those who are heedless. O Allaah quicken their defeat and make their wealth war booty for the Muslims."

"O Allaah grant aid and victory to our brothers, the Mujahideen (all over the world in general, and specifically in Chechnya and Palestine, from amongst the people of the land and the Helpers), and unite their ranks and bring them together upon the word of truth. O Allaah, direct their aim and strengthen their support, and make them steadfast and send upon them your tranquillity and heal their hearts and guide them to all that is good, and cause us (who sit at home) to join their ranks, O Answerer of supplications."

"O Allaah, give them authority and rule, and aid them with your Army of the Heavens and the Earth, O Lord of the Worlds"

And peace and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and his family and all the companions

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic