IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Isaiah 42 Judgment onto the Gentile  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isaiah 42 Judgment onto the Gentile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Paul was hand picked by Jesus to preach to the Gentiles.

Acts 9

Saul's Conversion

1Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"

5"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6"Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

7The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.

Paul didn't say he saw "Jesus" (S), he saw "a light". And you know your bible says to the effect that, Satan is an angel of light.

This is what Paul said: �For if the truth of God hath more abounded trough MY LIE unto his glory; why yet I am also judge as a sinner? Roman 3:7 (KJV)

He also contradicted him self, he said: �And the men which journeyed with him �stood speechless�,hearing a voice�, but see no man.� (Acts 9:7)

Then he said: �And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they �heard not the voice� of him that spake to me. (Acts 22:9)

Then: �And when we were �all fallen� to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me�Saul, Saul, why persecutetes thou me? It is hard for thee to kick against against the PRICKS.� (Acts 26:14)

In 9:7 �And the men which journeyed with him�HEARING A VOICE��

In 22:9�but they HEARD NOT A VOICE

In 9:7 �And the men which journeyed with him STOOD SPEECHLESS��

Then In 26:14 �And when we were ALL FALLEN to the earth��

tnc

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic