IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Isaiah 42 Judgment onto the Gentile  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Isaiah 42 Judgment onto the Gentile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Isaiah 42 Judgment onto the Gentile
    Posted: 01 March 2008 at 9:19pm

All Praises are for Allah (S).

Peace to all!

How Christians will explain this?

It is mentioned in ISAIAH 42: 1-Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.

And in Matthew 12 it is stated:

15But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

16And charged them that they should not make him known:

17That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

18Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew "judgment to the Gentiles."

Accordind to that verse Jesus (S) was suppose to brind "Judgment to the Gentile". But He said in John.16:8 �And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.�

And Rev.14 says when the universal Gospel comes then �judgment� will come: And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his "judgmen"t is come.�

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 12:47am

Salaam to All!

It seems to me Christians cannot answer me here, well then, I will give a full explanation.

ISAIAH 42

1-Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile. (Iasiah.42:1)

All Christian�s Scholars agreed that this prophesy is all about Jesus (S). Let�s look at the definition for �servant�

Hebrew Lexicon

Strong�s Numbers: 05650

Original Word: db(

Transliterated: �ebed

Phonetic Spelling: eh�-bed

Part of Speech: Noun Masculine

1. Definition: slave, servant
    1. slave, servant, man-servant
    2. subjects
    3. servants, worshippers (of God)
    4. servant (in special sense as prophets, Levites etc)
    5. servant (of Israel)
    6. servant (as form of address between equals)

Now! Jesus (pbuh) is God according to them and here is says �My Servant or God Slave/Servant,� so it is not Jesus (pbuh).

Also all prophets after Jacob (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible came for the Israelites not Gentiles. This include Jesus (pbuh)(Matt.15:21-26, Matt. 10:5-6 and many more). And Jesus (pbuh) did not stay on earth long enough to bring judgment to the Gentile. But Muhamad (pbuh) he brought message and Judgment to the Gentiles.

The Qur�an conforms: �Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong, i.e. the Qur�an) to his slave [Muhammad (pbuh)] that he may be a Warner to the �Alamin (mankind and jinn).� (Q.25:1)

Jesus (pbuh) said: �And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

Jesus (pbuh) is saying that, the Comforter will bring Judgment to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him:� he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� That is the reason why the disciple John was looking for a Prophet with a Spirit in 1John.4:1 �Beloved, believe not every Spirit, but try the Spirits whether they are of God because many false Prophets are gone out into the world.�

John is saying you must look for a Prophet with the Spirit of Truth moving in him. The Holy Qur�an has made that claimed in ch.26: 192-196.

When the universal Book come, then �judgment� will come according to Rev.14:6-7 �And I saw another angel fly in the mid of Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying... fear God and give glory to him for �judgment� is come.�

Qur�an conforms: �Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

�Verily this is a Revelation from the Lord of the World: With it came down the Spirit of Faith and Truth (Ruh-ul-Amin). To thy heart.� (Q.26: 192-194)

2-He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. (Isaiah 42:2)

Here the word: �not cry� is used as �not complain about the duty that gave to him� because we see in verse 13 God says ��he shall cry.� There is a difference between these two using of the word �cry.� Now! In the Bible book of Matt.26:37-39 Jesus (pbuh) said: ��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death�and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible. Let the cup pass from me: nevertheless not as my will.� We can not say that Jesus (pbuh) never complained. But if you read the history of Muhammad (pbuh), the history of Islam you cannot find one complaining word of Muhammad (pbuh) about his mission (duty) that given by God Almighty

3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. (Isaiah 42:3)

4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John.1:17)

Moses {pubh} was a Law Giver, and then come another law giver, the Comforter: �He shall reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John 16:8). Jesus {pbuh} did not set Judgment on the earth he said the Comforter will in John 16:8. Muhammad {pbuh}, he establishes a state and ruled with his law that given by God Almighty.  Therefore he set Judgment in the earth and he did not fall and he was not discouraged, he is the universal law giver.

Isaiah.42:9 clearly stated, �Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.�  The former things are the old law and have to replace with new law {the Islamic law}, �He shell not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for �his Law.��

He was the Prophet with the Spirit moving in him that they Disciples were looking for:  �Beloved, believe not every spirit. But try the spirits weather they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.� (1 John 4:1)

He was in heaven according to Jesus (pbuh): �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN.� (John 3:13).

Jesus (pbuh) was the Son of man and was ON the EARTH; he then spoke of another Son of man which is �IN� HEAVEN.

5-Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heaven, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth and that which comes out of it; he that givith breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein. (Isaiah 42:5)

6-I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and well keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people. For a light of the Gentile. (Isaiah.42:6)

Righteousness: And verily, you [O Muhammad (pbuh)] are on an exalted (standard of) character. (Q.68:4)

Covenant: Behold! Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, Saying: �I gave you a Book and Wisdom; then come to you a Messenger [Muhammad (pubh)], confirming what is with you; Do you believe in him and render help.� Allah said: �Do you agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?� They said: �We agree. �He said: Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witness. (Q.3:8)

For a light of the Gentile: �Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light [Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)] and a plain Book (the Qur�an). (N.Q.5:15)

We have not sent thee but as a (Universal Messenger) to all mankind. (Q.34:28)

Muhammad {pbuh} is a descendant of Abraham {pbuh} and came to the Gentiles.

7-To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. (Isaiah 42:7)

�To open blind eyes� If we read verse 19 we will see more clearly that the world is used as �idiom.� Meaning, he will show people the things that they did not know and will show people how to comprehend God and His Message.

�Prison� is used as idiom too. If a spirit doesn�t know God and doesn�t obeying Him, then that spirit is in prison of Satan, and that person is prisoner of Satan. By accepting oneness of God and by obeying Him, the spirit of a person will be free and this makes that person free from prison of Satan. And in verse 8 God Almighty clearly states what He meant.

8-I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glories will I not gave to another, neither my praise to graven image. (Isaiah.42:8)

�Call upon Allah, or call upon al Rahman. By what ever name ye call upon Him. {It is well}: for to Him belong the most beautiful names. (Q.17:110)

With explanation of verse 7, we understand that the person that God is talking about will come to a place that people worship idols as their gods. From verse 7and 8, we understand that God Almighty is not talking about Jesus (pbuh) but Muhammad (pbuh), because Jesus (pbuh) came to the Israelites and they were not worshiping idols, but Muhammad {pbuh} came during the Jahillia {ignorance} period of Arabs and destroys the idols. If we read verse 17, it will be understood more clearly.

9-Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you. (Isaiah.42:9)

I have already explained in verse 4, the old law has to replace with new law (the Islamic law), �He shell not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.�(Isaiah.42.4)

It is mentioned in Genesis 49:10:

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people. (Isaiah.49:10)

It is no doubt that when Muhammad {pbuh} came, the sceptre and the lawgiver was removed from Judah, the old law was replaced with new law. He is the Shi-loh and unto him the gathering of the people be {in Mecca}.

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth(Isaiah.42:10) 

The Qur�an is the new song, if you want to hear this new song please listen to some one reciting the Qur�an, you will understand what God Almighty is talking about, it message has already reach to the end of the earth.

11-Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock, let them shout from the top of the mountains. (Isaiah.42:11)

In the Bible there is only one personality called Kedar, and Kedar is the descendant of Ishmael�s (pbuh), Genesis 25:13 �And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� Genesis 21:21 �And he [Ishmael (pbuh)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran�.  It has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh) but Muhamed (pbuh).

As you can see, Muhammad (pbuh) is descendant of Abraham�s (pbuh) through Ishmael (pbuh) and the cities that they inhabited are in Araibia namely: Paran (makkah), Telma (Tema/ Teman), Yathrib (Al-Madina Al- Munawwarah) etc. And If you observe the ritual of Muslim (especially during Hajj), you will see that cities (Makkah and Al Madinah) lift up their voices meaning: people shout and glorify Allah (S) from top of mountains, especially Mt. Arafat. You can also see this in every Muslim country when Muslims are called to prayer, the Muezzins read the Adhan (calling to prayer) that sound like a song and even far from the city you can hear this Adhan, it will look like that city lift up its voice.

12-Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands. (Isaiah 42:12)

It says here: �Let them� who is them? It is the descendants of Kedar�s.

God Almighty promise for Ishmael (pbuh): Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael� Behold I have bless him twelve Princes shall he beget, and I will make him a Great Nation.

13-The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. (Isaiah.42:13)

In the Old Testament when God said he does a certain thing, he often used an angel or a prophet sometimes, exa:

And the Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand saints: from his right hand went a fiery law. (Duet.33:2)

Does the Lord rose up from Seir? Did he come from Paran? No! His message came from those places through Prophets.  

14-I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a traveling woman; I will destroy and devour at once. (Isaiah.42:14)

Until Islam, God had never order any Prophet to fight against unbelievers to destroy them. Believers were fighting only to defend themselves. But Allah order Muhammad (pbuh) to fight against unbelievers, and slay them. If you study the life of Muhammad (pbuh) you will see that he was the commander of the army and he fought with his sword and he lost one of his tooth during the war the prophets in the past came to establish God law peacefully, but with the war cry the descendant of Kedar [Muhammad (pbuh)] destroy the evil practice that exist in his time. And God destroyed unbelievers at once {with only during of the prophet}.

It is also mentioned in Habakkuk 3:3-16.

HABAKKUK 3:3-16

�And the Holy One  from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. (Habakkuk.3:3)

The name �Muhammad� mean �the praise one� he is the Se-lah.

The Holy One from Mount Paran [Muhammad (pubh)] he came with the war cry to destroy and devour at once, he shall prevail against his enemies and he brought Salvation.

�at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou  wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the ANOINTED [Messiah Jesus (pbuh): his second coming to establish Islam]; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah {he is the link}. (Habk.3:11-13)

He (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) stood and measured the earth (universal message): he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habk.3:6)

You see that? Habakkuk (pbuh) is saying, �Muhammad (pbuh), His way are everlasting;�

�When he (the Holy One from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. (Habk.3:16)

History of Islam: When Muhammad (pbuh) invade Mecca with ten thousand followers; they only kill six persons who were among the leaders: Thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah.

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.  (The advent of Muhammad (pbuh) in the book of Revelation)

It is also mentioned in Duet. 33:2

And he [Moses (pbuh)] said: the Lord came from Sinai, and rose from Sir unto them; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with �ten thousand Saints�: from his right hand went a �fiery Law� for them. (Greek: Duet.33:2)

In these words the Lord has been compared with the �sun.� He comes from Sinai, he rises from Seir, but he shines in his full glory from Paran, where he had to appear with ten thousands of saints with a fiery law in his right hand.

Also in Jude 1:14-15 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.(See Link Isaiah42:1-4; John.16:8 )

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic. (Q.13:37)

None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Genesis 21:21) And he [Ishmael (pbuh)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Arabia: Makkah).

The Prophet (pbuh) of Islam received revelation in the cave of Mount Hira in Arabia (Paran), later to be known as Jabal-un-Noor (Mountain of Light). After his migration to Medina, he returns and invades Mecca with �ten thousand Saints� (Proof: Click on LINK)  and he establishes the �fiery Law� (Islamic law). Moses (pbuh) is the only law giver in the bible and he prophesies another law giver which is Muhamed (pbuh).                                                                                 

For the LAW was given by Moses. (John.1:17).Then the new Song: new law (Isaiah 42:10)]

And his (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) brightness was as the light, he had horns coming out of his hand. (Habk.3:4)

Horns represent kings: Rev.17:12 and the ten horns�are ten kings.

Qur�an conforms: �Oh Prophet! Truly, We have sent you as�a lamp spreading Light.� (Q.33:45-46)

15- I will make waste mountain and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and dry up the pools. (Isaiah 42:15)

Here God Almighty is talking about desert where Ishmael dwelt (Paran: in Arabia). In desert place, where mountains and hills of sand are not steady, they diminish with winds and another appears. And you can not find rivers but small water island as described by God Almighty. And this verse it has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

16-And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them (Kedarites: Ishmaelite), and not forsake them. (Isaiah.42:16)

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhamed (pbuh).

Because verse 22 said: �But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for prey, and none saith, delivereth, for a spoil, and none, restore. (Exp. of �prison� at verse7)

�And none delivereth� and none saith, restore� God was talking about corrupted society of pagan Arabs. And, indeed, He had not sent any prophet to the Arabs until the advent of Muhamed (pbuh). But up to Jesus (pbuh), many prophets had been sent to Israelites, so this verse has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

17-They shall be turned back they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, ye are our gods. (Isaiah.42:17)

This is exactly what pagans Arabs did, when they heard the message that given to Muhamed (pbuh) by God Almighty. They offered money, authority and many things to our prophet and he did not accept any of them. They ashamed, because they thought that all others Arabs will mock them, and not visit the Kaba (at that time they were using the Kaba as place of the idols that all other Arab tribes were using) and this would be their economic end. And they turned to graven image and they asked help from those image. This verse also has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

18-Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. (Isaiah.42:18)

19-Who is blind, but my servant? Or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? Who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord�s servant?

20-Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

In verse 19: God says, �Who is blind or deaf? My messenger [Muhamed (pbuh) and his followers] or you?

In verse 20: You do see these things but you don�t pay attention, you don�t comprehend. You do here the Qur�an and you know that Muslims sing new song and Muslim cities lift up their voices and they shout from top of mountains, they glorify God Almighty, but you don�t pay attention, you don�t comprehend. These verses also have nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh).

21-The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness sake; he will magnify the (new) law, and make it honorable. (Isaiah 42:21)

23-Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Who will become Muslim?

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

TNC

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:22pm

I have read about 30% of the post of TNC. It is very good. Very good indeed. It needs to be read with care, not just to gloss over it.

Both prophets Isaiah and Jesus are telling all the truth and thanks to TNC for bring that truth to our notice. More later when I read all the post.

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 6:00am

Isaiah 42

1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Judgement may be good or bad- each is judged on their own merits.  GOD is just.

GOD manifest in human form is most certainly slave or servant of GOD.  Just as our minds are at times slave to our bodies.  An example some might bodily lust after another- our mind knows it is wrong but we are slave to the body.

Jesus hand picked Paul to preach and spread the GOOD NEWS to the Gentiles.  It is all in the Holy Bible.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 6:25am

Genesis 22

Abraham Tested

1 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!"
      "Here I am," he replied.

2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."

Only son because this is the son that GOD had promised Abraham and Sarah.  Abraham had gotten impatient and took GOD's plan into his own hands and had Ishmael with Hagar.  GOD did promise for Ishmael-

Genesis 21

12And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

13And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

14And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 6:35am

John 16 

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Mohammad has caused many Muslims to not follow these verses, which according to you he was sent to do.  Glorify Jesus, believe in Jesus.

John 3
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:33am

Believer, please believe that we all Muslims believe in Jesus as a messenger of Allah. i.e. a prophet of Allah. You also do that too. You believe that he was a prophet of Allah. So we are with you upto that.

Then tell me who believes in Jesus other than christians and Muslims? Who believes in Jesus? No one. Can you tell me the answer to my question above? BUt if you wander into different fields which are not understandable then it is not our duty to follow you. We rather believe that you are no more a follower of Jesus. You are following some one else (paul) whose writings you have got into the bible in large quantity.

There are a few writings of the actual disciples of Jesus in the beginning of the bible and after that, it is all paul.

We definitely believe in Jesus and love him as much as we love our own holy prophet. But don't believe in you and your church. Thanks. More later about the baptising with the holy spirit and fire. Where and when did Jesus baptise with holy spirit and fire?? When did he separate the evil from the good (i.e. thrashing..) That was mentioned by TNC in his post, from Isaiah.

The prophet Isaiah was talking about Muhammad s.a.w.s. all the time and not about Jesus. That prophesy was about the coming of Muhammad. Please note.

Edited by minuteman
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 4:51pm

Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Isaiah 42

1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Judgement may be good or bad- each is judged on their own merits.  GOD is just.

Believer, the verse says: "My servant" and "he" shall bring forth Judgment, Not on their "own merits"! The will Judge by what comes down (the laws) from God Almighty.

4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:4)

Isaiah 42

GOD manifest in human form is most certainly slave or servant of GOD.  Just as our minds are at times slave to our bodies.  An example some might bodily lust after another- our mind knows it is wrong but we are slave to the body.

So God Almighty is �SLAVE� to �HIMSELF�? Or God Almighty is �SLAVE� to the flesh? GOOD EXPLANATION for Christians� God!

I can see why �AN ANGEL� has to strengthen God: �And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.� (Luke 22:43)

And God said: ��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death... And he went a little farther, and fell on his face. And prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will.� (Matt.26:28-29)

Note: He said: �My soul� and not flesh; and he (your God) is �afraid of DEATH�.

Imagine the state of God, his soul is afraid of death� and  Luke22:44  mentioned: �And being in agony, he prayed more earnestly; and his sweet was, as it were, great drop of blood falling to the ground.�

Now, whom your God was �praying to�? If you say, the Father in Heaven; that would mean, the father �forgot himself�, then �pray to himself� and after remembering he sent an �angel� to strengthen himself!

Jesus hand picked Paul to preach and spread the GOOD NEWS to the Gentiles.  It is all in the Holy Bible.

Show me where.

truthnowcome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic