IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A ladder of prayers.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A ladder of prayers.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A ladder of prayers.
    Posted: 24 February 2008 at 6:58am

Assalamualaikum

I wish to introduce this thread and I wish as many posters as possible to join in, no matter what religion you came from. This is a prayer ladder, one after another can ask anything or wish anything. The prayer can be from their scriptures or anything personal from the heart.

I will start with mine.

"1          In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

2.         Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

3.         Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

4.         Master of the Day of Judgment.

5.         Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

6.         Show us the straight way,

7.         The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray."

Salam

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 12:17pm

In the Name of the Creator of all that Exist (Allah)

the All-Knowing the All-Guiding

Praise be to Allah, the Guiding and Sustainer of all that exist;

Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

Master of the Day Judgment.

You alone I worship, and you alone I ask for help.

Show me the straight way, and Guide us  All (creatures)

to the Right path,

the way of those on whom you have bestowed your Grace,

those who earned your Pleasure, and who were Guided, Ameen. Asalamu Aleykum warah matulahi wa barakatuh.

Edited by The Guided One
A. Suleiman
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 4:22am

The last few lines of the above post by the guided does not seem to be right. Has there been some typing mistake or something wrong on my side...??? Please examine and explain. Thanks.

(Or some one missed/ forgot to translate the last line / verse of the Surah faateh?)

Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 6:17am

"Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata A'yunin waj'alna lil-muttaqina imama."

"Our Lord! grant us in our mates and offspring the joy of our eyes and make us patterns for those who guard against evil." (25:74)

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 6:24pm
Rabbana Aatina fiddunya hasanatan wafil akhiratee hasanatan wakina adza bannaar...

"Ya Allah make my life good in this world and in the Hereafter and keep me away from the hellfire.."

Ameen

And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic