IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Working for family business and wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working for family business and wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working for family business and wife
    Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:36pm
I am going through a very difficult process. I left my job about 5 months ago to help with my family business. They probably don't need me but know that I would be a valuable asset. I left a very good job. My wife left her job as well, which was a very good job as well. When we arrived to help my parents they seemed to change in their attitude towards my wife. Despite her struggles to fit in and to be kind, they didn't seem to want her around. Even my older brother seemed to want to make it hard on her. Despite my assurances that was a good person and that she made me happy the continued to give her a very hard time. Eventually my brother and his wife began to treat my wife and I very poorly. We decided to leave because I could not be around my brother or his wife. Did I do the wrong thing?
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 11:43am

Salaams,

Welcome to the Forum. Is one of the issues is that she of another faith? Is that why you posted in the inter-faith section?

Unless you can clear the air (get a greater understanding of why they feel this way about your wife) it may be best to leave.  You cannot please all people and you should protect your wife. Esepcially if peple are being unreasonable.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Toply1981 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Christianity
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toply1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2021 at 2:56am
A business plan is important if you are starting a new business. I would suggest you take the help of a business plan writing service as they have more experience in making business plans. I will suggest you contact OGS capitals to make you a meal prep business plan as I have used their services before and was really impressed with the work they did making my business plan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic