IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Meditation, Kundalini and Projection.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meditation, Kundalini and Projection.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 12:25pm
Right indeed.
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 10:34pm

Whitegirl,

If you experience just a grain of what I experience through meditation, you would have a completely different view on the subject.  This is one aspect of religion that I can truly grasp and prove to myself that it is real.  Many are the times that I project into the RTZ and see things in the environment that I can verify upon waking (construction, position of the moon/sun, people outside, etc.).

Ali Zaki,

Though I am not Muslim, I am searching for a religion.  Islam seems most plausible at the moment (why am I here again?).  You want me to leave the Quran to the Muslims?  You want to deny me the beauty of this faith?  I don�t think that decision is yours to make, Ali.  Furthermore, I have found many of the answers that you so blatantly refuse to provide me and yes, in time I will share them with the community.

Dr Alwi,

I agree with you, there is no absolute truth.  One can only follow what he finds most plausible and hope that it is the answer.  Certain things can be proven to ones self, like projection for instance, but just because projection is real does not mean that the religions that discuss it are absolute in their knowledge.

Peace,
Arabian

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 11:31pm

Arabian,

Kundilini and Shakra are used in medicne now. Projection happens usually when you are sleeping or in a hypnotic state. Alot, of people that achieve this actually are able to travel out of their body. Yeah I know it sounds nuts. But I do believe both Islam and Christianity have these in the literature somewhere(ie. The Qur'an and the Bible) You will have to find that. Also, study some of the Sufi's they have answers there.

I am in the Healthcare field. I practice Rekki it involves energy healing. The great thing about it is that you do not have to believe in it for it to work. It just does. It involves the Kundilini and Shakras too. There are energy points all over your body.  It is a very interesting science to study. The major hospitals here are now asking for people with this knowledge to come in to teach and help patients. Also the use of stones too. Like Crystal carry energy, thus, they used to be used in radios.

Also, if you want to read the Qur'an it is your right, just as it is your right to read any other religious book you want. There are many here that are very nice and can answer questions you have regarding Islam. All you have to do is ask.

Lameese

You Shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Love one another and let it be a moving sea between the the shores of your soul
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 11:32pm

Dr A,

I finally agree with something that you have said!

Lameese

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:11am
Lameese,

Yes, the energy body is used in modern medicine today.  It is called alternative medicine here in the west.  One very popular method, acupuncture, is sweeping the USA.

Peace,
Arabian
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:19am

Accupuncture has been in the USA forever. It was brough from Asia. Where has it been sweeping the USA?  I live here too.

Also, it is more homeopathic medicine that is now used. It is considered less alternative then it once was. Mt Sanni, Clevland Clinic and other major hospitals are now using this after surgeries and strokes for pain control. Also, it is being used to heal a number of things. It is not the "touch therapy" , although that is still used. Rekki is a little different.  Also, thery are now using colors in treatments too.

I think it is wonderful to explore it all because a Doctor can only do so much........He is not God. 

Lameese 

whitegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Arabian Arabian wrote:

Whitegirl,

If you experience just a grain of what I experience through meditation, you would have a completely different view on the subject. 

I have practiced deep levels of "consciousness" for 30 years. I probably have much more experience in the depth of Eastern disciplines of fasting and meditation than you do... and I still don't agree with your smoke religion (ether; gaseous nothingness).

Islam is R.E.A.L. not dream religion.

midway View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:06am

Assalaamu alaikum

I have heard the state of meditation described (by a Buddhist) as �..

The place a person dwells when in between thoughts, in other words to meditate (in this context) is to dwell (& prolong) the �space� that exists after one thought ends, and another begins. This is only a brief/general explanation (of this particular type of meditation), however if a person were to practice this technique they would undoubtedly progress toward a state free of slumber.

As you have stated, within certain types of meditation there is a possibility that a person may slip into a state that is not always desirable. I personally view this phenomenon as a direct result of a lack of structure.

To expand on this a little further, when a person meditates (in the above fashion) they meditate upon the �Void� (a Buddhist concept which requires a whole new thread to discuss), when reciting (meditating) within Salah, a person concentrates on perfecting that Salah, and hence this offers the student structure to that meditation.

Arabian stated:  Yusuf, you where transported to another dimension, perhaps by Allah, perhaps not.  According to modern physics, the universe we live in is just one of an infinite amount of realities.  That is to say, you exist in many other universes as well as this one.  Your precog dream was just you as you know it, getting in touch with the you in a universe that has already performed certain events.� 

Heee heee, modern physics!

�According to modern physics, the universe we live in is just one of an infinite amount of realities.�  Yes, how true! For my reality is infinitely different from yours, hence do I not exist in my reality, & now yours?

In the world of physics, I could be sat here, or may be I could be outside in my garden! Hmmm, in this world nothing is for certain! Shall I share with you a little clue?

When I consciously concentrate, I feel my backside upon my chair; hence my reality is I am sitting upon this chair. When I consciously concentrate on the flowers in my (parents) garden, in reality I am outside in the garden.

The confusion in physics is hence a result of the scientist�s personal restrictions with regards to his/her perception of the physical world, in other words because they lack spiritual perception they find it impossible to comprehend that the spirit is able to move freely outside of it�s physical body.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic