IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

7 thunders of the Book of Revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7 thunders of the Book of Revelation
    Posted: 16 February 2008 at 11:33pm

Has anyone heard of this as well as the 7 seals?

can anyone bring across these verses

20:4-6

10:1-11

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 1:53am

All Praises are for Allah (S).

Peace!

I have post an article on that, do you want me to post is for discussion? I have up date it.

truthnowcome

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 9:52pm

yes, please, that'll be good

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 7:24pm

All Praises are for Allah (S). 

Salaam to All!

Angel, to discuss that we first have to look at the Comforter because Jesus (pubh) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.� (John.16:12-13) 

And Revelation 10 mentioned of a seal book which John did not wrote and  coming of that book then  "all the truth will reveal."  

So we have to find out who in the Comforter. In John 14:26  it is mentioned:  Butt the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost...� Here, the bible we understand that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. However, in 1John.2:1  it read: �...we have an ADVOCATE with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.� Jesus was also call Comforter. The word used there for both is �Paracletos� which translated as Comforter, Advocate, ect. So we have now, Jesus (S) as a �Comforter� and the Holy Spirit as the �Comforter� that is two now.!

Now, let�s look at John 14:16-17. Jesus (S) said in 14:16-17 ��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "ANOTHER" Comforter (Paracletos: advocate, Comforter, Councillor) that he may abide with you for ever. Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

In this verse, the key word is "ANOTHER". If something is already with you how can we call it �ANOTHER� when it is already with you? As the verse continues it read: �Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

You see that? It said:  �for he dwelleth with you� meaning It�s already with them. So �Another Comforter here is not the Spirit of Truth that is already with them, it is referring to someone that is not there. Jesus (S) himself is a Comforter: 1John.2:1 �...we have an ADVOCATE with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous.� And he is telling them about another one. What does another mean? It cannot be the same thing; it has to be another like the same thing. Jesus (pbuh) is the �first� Comforter; then the �other�: The one to follow must be of �like nature� or we can say, theAnother Comforter� like Jesus (S) who is a Comforter and the Comforter which �dwelleth with them and shall be in them� it was two personalities.

But the point Christians are missing here is, where the �Another Comforter� would come from.

Jesus (S), said: ��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "Another Comforter�� They miss this very important point: �I will pray to the father, and he� shall give you.� This Comforter has to come from the �Father� Jesus (S) conformed it in (John 16:7): �Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I GO for if I GO NOT AWAY, the Comforter WILL NOT COME unto you, but if I depart, I will send him unto you.� (John 16:7)

This would mean that the comforter is with the Father in Heaven and when he goes to the Father in Heaven he will send him. We cannot say Jesus (S) will send himself, which is foolish because Jesus (S) is not there with the Father in Heaven when he was talking to the disciples. The �Another Comforter� is in Heaven with the Father, Jesus (S) mentioned it in John 3:13:  �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.�

Jesus (pbuh) was the Son of man "ON" earth and he spoke about another Son of man which is "IN" heaven. 

The same thing he said in John 14:16-17 ��I will pray to the father, and he shall give you "ANOTHER" Comforter� Even the spirit of truth� but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

Jesus (S) is talking about �another comforter� who is �with the Father in Heaven� and also the �Holy Spirit� which is �with the disciple on earth� (he dwelleth with you)

The �condition� is, when �he goes to the Father in Heaven he will send him� because the �Another Comforter� is in Heaven at that time with the Father,

In John chapter 20:21-22, the disciple received the Holy Ghost �before� Jesus (pbuh) left: ...As my father hath sent me, even so I send you (the disciple) And  when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said unto them, RECEIVED YE THE HOLY GHOST. (John.20:21-22). And that is the one that Jesus mentioned when he said: �Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you.

If the Spirit of truth is not in them but dwelleth with them (the disciple), then where is the spirit of truth? John chapter one verse thirty-two read, "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven..., and abode upon him."

Jesus (pbuh) was a comforter (1John.2:1 ) with the spirit of truth moving in him, so he dwelleth with them (the disciple) and shall be in them, which they received when Jesus (pbuh) BREATHED on them in (John.20:21-22).

So we have the one that was �in Jesus (S)� and the one that was �with the Father in heaven.� Jesus (S) mentioned it in  John 3:13:  �And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the son of man which is �IN� heaven.�

But how will he abide with us forever? Let Jesus (S) tells us:

In Luke, Chapter sixteen, Jesus (S) tells us the story of the �rich man, Poor man.� At death both find themselves at opposite ends � one in Heaven and one in Hell. The rich man simmering in Hell cries to Father Abraham to send the beggar (Lazarus) to slake his thirst. But when every plea fails, he, ask a last favor, requesting that Father Abraham send the beggar to earth to warn his living brother against their impending doom if they heeded not the warning of God.

But Abraham said, �If they (those still alive on earth) hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. (To warn them) Luke 16:31

Jesus uttered the above parable centuries after the demise of the prophets of Israel Jeremiah, Hosea, etc and over thirteen hundred years after Moses (S). The Pharisees at that time of Jesus (S) and we today can still listen to �Moses and the Prophets.� For they are alive still alive, and with us here today in their teaching and so was Muhammad (S) the �Another Comforter� (Nothing new! Jesus said it.)

The disciple John knew of him, he conforms that in 1John.4:1   �Beloved, believe not every SPIRIT, but try the SPIRITS whether they are of God because many false PROPHETS are gone out into the world.� (1John.4:1)  

John is saying you must look for a PROPHET with the SPIRIT of TRUTH moving in him. Also in John 16: 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of � judgment:�

Jesus (pbuh) is saying that, the Comforter will bring �Judgment� to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him: he� shall bring forth �judgment to the Gentile.��

(I have add this link for more on Isaiah 42: Isaiah 42 Judgment onto the Gentile)

That is the reason why the disciple John was looking for a Prophet with a Spirit in 1John.4:1 �Beloved, believe not every Spirit, but try the Spirits whether they are of God because many false Prophets are gone out into the world.�  And in John: 16:12 it says:I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.   13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, "he will guide you into all truth:" for he shall not speak of himself; "but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:" and he will show you things to come.

"but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:"

If anyone says he is in them and speaks to them then he is that Prophet because John was looking for a Prophet with a Spirit.

The Holy Qur�an has made that claim: 

Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world:

With it came down the SPIRIT OF FAITH and TRUTH (Ruh-ul-Amin).

To thy heart. (Q.26:192-194)

The Prophet (pbuh) of Islam was known as the Al-Amin (the Faithful and truthful one).

Therein come down the angels and the (Ruh) Spirit by Allah�s permission, on every errand. (Q.97:4)

The angels and the Spirit [Ruh-ul-Qudus: Gabriel (Q.16:102); Ruh-ul-Amin: to the Al-Amim: Muhammad (pbuh).

Allah {S} said: "We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to "ALL" mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them (against sin), but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

And He said: "Without doubt it is (announced) in the revealed book [Taura (Torah) and the Injil (Gospel) of former peoples]." (Q.26:192-196)

If you have a clear understanding of what I have established here then I will proceed to revelation 10, Inshallah.

TNC.

Edited by truthnowcome
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 10:39pm

Peace to all!

Angel, are you there? I didn�t see you reply to me. However, I will proceed with the explanation of Revelation 10. But first, we have to look at what the Christian�s Scholar has to say.

Click on this link: How can I understand the Book of Revelation?

This is a clip: A simple outline for the Book of Revelation is found in Revelation 1:19. In the first chapter, the risen and exalted Christ is speaking to John. Christ tells John to "Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later." The things John had already seen are recorded in chapter 1. The "things which are" (that were present in John's day) are recorded in chapters 2-3 (the letters to the churches). The �things that will take place" (future things) are recorded in chapters 4-22.

The �things that will take place" (future things) are recorded in chapters 4-22.

Now, you renember what Jesus (S) said about the Comforter in Heaven with the Father? He said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now�he will guide you into all truth... (John.16:12-13) 

The Book of Revelation chapter 10 mentioned the coming of another Book which John did not wrote and  coming of that book then "all the truth will reveal".

It is mentioned:   Rev.1-And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven. (V.1)

Another Mighty Angel: Jesus (pubh) is not another mighty angel; it is Gabriel (s) the messenger of Allah who brought the message to and from Allah.

2-3: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voice. (V.2-3)

4-And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, �I was about to write�: and I heard a voice from haven saying unto, seal up those things which the seven thunder utters, �and write them not�. (Rev.10:4)

The angel brought the little book and John was order not to write down the message in that book, because the time was not right. So it is not the bible, because the bible is a written book and it {the bible} is telling us about another book. Which book is that?

7-But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound: the mystery of God should finish as he declared to his servants the prophets. (Rev.10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

�Begin to sound� mean: �revealing� In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery� (That is: �all the truth�) of God will finish (revealed, no more mystery) as he declared to his servants the prophets.

And this is what Jesus (pbuh) said: �I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now�he will guide you into all truth... (John.16:12-13) 

Therefore the Spirit of Truth which is the Comforter would have to bring this little book which contains all the truth. 

And in 10:2-4 it says: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down.� Allah has revealed to Muhamed (pbuh):

��And We have sent down to thee (O Muhamed) the book (the Qur�an) explaining �all things�, a guide, a mercy, and Glad Tiding to Muslims.� (Q.16:89)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

Do not mistake this Book for the one that mentioned in Rev.5:1 �� A Book written within and on the back side, sealed with seven seals.� That Book is already written and every time a seal open a certain event takes place. exa:

Rev.6:1-2�when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth �conquering,� and to �conquer.�

The advent of Muhammad (pbuh): Habakkuk. 3:16�when he (The Holy one from Mount Paran) cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

Rev. 6:7-8  And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the forth part of the earth (New world: the west), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

On the other hand the one in Rev.10:2-4, John was about to write and he heard a voice from heaven saying, �Seal up those thing�and write them not.� So when this Book will reveal some one will have to be there to write it down.

10-And I (John) took the little book out of the angel�s hand, and eat it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Rev.10:10)

We know that John did not eat the book, he read the book and the truth was sweet but practicing the law was bitter.

11-And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings. (Rev.10:11)

Why prophesy again? Because he had already went, so he has to go back again to inform them about the coming of the universal book that he did not wrote.

Allah (S) said: We have not sent thee but as a (universal messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind knew not. (Q.34:38)

REVELATION 14

Coming of the universal book:

It is mentioned in the bible: �And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7)

The everlasting gospel was yet to come; Jesus (pubh) gospel could not be for all time! Jesus (pubh) already on earth with a gospel, he could not be the �another angel� with everlasting gospel, the everlasting Gospel is the Qur�an. Revelation 10:1-11: �another angel� with a �little book� which John did not wrote but is yet to come.

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Q.25:1)

What Revelation 14-7 says? �Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come� Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and �judgment.� (John.16:8

Adding further Jesus (pbuh) is saying that, the Comforter will bring �Judgment� to the world (Gentiles). So the Comforter has to be a �person� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon �him: he' shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.�

�here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth (after the coming of the Qur�an/Al-Furqan: Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong)  yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev.14:12-13)

Allah (S) said: �Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Q.3:169-1700)

Revelation 10 Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible

Revelation 14 Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible

I will show you from the bible who recieved that "seal book" later, Inshallah.

truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:06pm

Christian�s Scholars: Commentary on The Book of Revelation 8-11

Rev 10, Clip:

�A small scroll open�. There must be no danger of mistaking this scroll for the one sealed with seven seals so it is said to be a comparatively �small� one�.

10.3c-4 �The seven thunders uttered their voices, and when the seven thunders uttered their voices I was about to write, and I heard a voice from Heaven saying, �Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered and do not write them�.

It is clear from this verse that John has been recording his visions as he saw them, but this time he is told to desist. In Isaiah 29.11 God declares Israel to be in a spirit of deep sleep so that even their eyes, the prophets, are �closed�. All vision has become to them as the words of a scroll that is sealed, that none can understand. Here the world is seen to be in the same state. Their state is such that they will not listen to what the thunders say, so the words of the thunders are sealed. God will not speak to those who will not hear.

I have highlight it.

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:14pm

Isaiah tells us in ch.29:11-19 who received that sealed Book that mentioned in Rev. 10:2-4? �A little Book open�SEAL up those things�and write them not.�

SAIAH 29

Isaiah.29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is [SEALED. (KJV)]

�And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Greek: Isaiah.29:12 )

History recorded that: Muhamed (pbuh) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhamed (pbuh) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q.96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran: Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they fiend mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat {Torah} and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q.7:157).

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Torah: Isaiah29:12 and Gospel: John 16:13�for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear [from angel Gabriel (S)].

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q.53:3-5)

Why God Almighty send the seal book with an unlettered Prophet? Isaiah (pbuh) tells us.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have remove their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah.29:13)

Adee ibn Haatim said: I heard Allah�s Messenger (pubh) recite:

They (Jews and the Christian) took their Rabbis and their Monks to be their Lords beside Allah. (Q.9:31)

So I said, �O Messenger of Allah, they did not worship them,� so He (pbuh) said, �Verily if they {Rabbis and Monks} made something permissible for them, then they made it permissible and if they made something forbidden to them, they made it forbidden- that is their worship of them.� [Reported by at-Tirmidhee(5/278)]

Look what will happen when this book comes:

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. (Isaiah29:14)

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay� (V.15-16)

Who is turning things up-side down? Who is saying yes to worshiping of man god, gambling, fornication, adultery, alcohol, Gay marriage and establish man made law when in the Scriptures it is otherwise?

And in that day (when the book is reveled to the unlettered Prophet) shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah.29:18-19)

This book was supposed to given to the Holy one of Israel but the Jews rejected the Messiah (pbuh) see John 1:11. Allah took the Covenant from them.

O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

BUT THE JEWS:

�in that they broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy�That they REJECTED FAITH. (Q.4:155-156)

And this book came after him, so it was given to the Comforter. (See exp. Rev.10 and Rev.14:6-7)

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE JEWS.

Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

What Isaiah 29: 14 said? It said: �Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

If you reject Jesus (pbuh) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� and it shall bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes under another nation. Sure, Jesus (pbuh) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� His message does, and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail.

Matt.21:43 Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Greek: eqnei = nation

And that nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (pubh) seeds.

And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION. (Genesis 17:20 )

In Isaiah 42:16 it says: �And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them (Kedarites: Ishmaelite), and not forsake them.� 

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhammad (pbuh).

The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness sake; he will magnify the (new) law, and make it honorable. (Isaiah 42:21)

Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come? (Isaiah42:23)

Who will become Muslim?

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4:47)

Commentary on The Book of Isaiah 28-35 FROM Christian's Scholars.

TNC

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:32pm

How can I understand the Book of Revelation?

What does Revelation chapter 12 mean?

Revelation 12 Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on the Bible

Compare: Preview:

Coming of the universal book that mentioned in REVELATION 10 and Rev.14:6-7, it says in Rev.10:2-4: John was about to write� So when this Book will reveal �some one� will have to be there to �write the message down� and that is the universal prophet that mentioned here in REVELATION 12.  The �woman� is the �Church� and that church is �Islam� and the �two wings� is the �two branches� from the same church�the two large groups of Muslims. After he brought the universal Book he died and caught up unto God and to his throne. It is not Jesus (pbuh) as the Christian�s Scholars promoting. On the contrary when Jesus (pbuh) comes, Rev.19:19-20 says: �the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered to make war against him�and his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet �these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.�  Not caught up unto God.   

Great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horn, and seven crowns upon his heads. (Rev.12:3): The Pagan Empire, the enemy of the church which is the sixth king: �And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is and the other is not yet come.� (Rev.17:10)

At the time of this prophesies Rev.17:10 �five Empire has fallen� and �one exists at the time of this prophesy (The Pagan Empire)� and the other (Modern day Pagan Empire) was yet to come. The Pagans wage war against the Roman Christian (people of the Book) and defeated them. Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565�717.

After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Crusaders (Global FreeMasonry.) wage war against the Church and failed to convert the Muslims in the wilderness of Paran (Arabia) so they went after their seeds. And the dragon was wroth with the woman (the church that great city), and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God (universal message: the Qur�an), and the testimony (true teaching) of Jesus Christ. (Rev.12:17)

truthnowcome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic