IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show me GOD (ALLAH) mercy!
    Posted: 09 February 2008 at 12:37pm
***PLS READ ***

29:2 DO MEN THINK that on their [mere] saying, �We have attained to faith�, they will be left to themselves, and will not be put to a test?
29:3 Yea, indeed, We did test those who lived before them; and so, [too, shall be tested the people now living: and] most certainly will God mark out those who prove themselves true, and most certainly will He mark out those who are lying.

2:177 True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west [143] - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day; and the angels, and revelation, [144] and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish - it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer, [145] and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage; [146] and is constant in prayer, and
renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------
My name... I am no one but GOD slave. I had this what we called mental illness (disable). I have already been out of job several months and now I scavenge and salvage anything I left with me. I've been without my medicine (pills) several months. Don't worry, I didnt have any hallucinations or heared devilish voices but I took pills as consideration from my psychiatrist to reduce melancholia and alleviated my moods.

But I can't no longer bear with this deplorable state of mine. I can do nothing but prays hopefully for ALLAH will guide me a way. I already submitted my request to the wellfare department but did not yet receive any approval. I want to become a better person.

Help me my dear brother and sister in ISLAM to make me a better person. Help me to forgive and forget. Or would you let me astray, isolate me and distant me from GOD?

I wish I could attend Jumaah prayer (regularly).
I wish I could resume medication
I wish I could have a proper foods, clothes, hygiene.
I wish I could had been a better person!

I need your personal help! I wish to see GOD (ALLAH) mercy embodied/embraced in Muslims.

I hope this forum mods could do something about it

Pls don't ignore me cause i do not wish you all to be a witnesses in the judgement day. ALLAH is all-knowing.

I'll rather die, if I know couldn't be a better muslim/believer.
"What man is a man who does not make the world better?"

I don't know how long I will be able to stay!
Atleast I have a reason to justify myself!

I seek peace...

Salam Alaikum

------------------------------------------------------------ ------
17:82 And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin.

51:15 [But,] behold, the God-conscious will find themselves amid gardens and springs,
51:16 enjoying all that their Sustainer will have granted them [because], verily, they were doers of good in the past: [10]
51:17 they would lie asleep during but a small part of the night,
51:18 and would pray for forgiveness from their innermost hearts; [11]
51:19 and [would assign] in all that they possessed a due share unto such as might ask [for help] and such as might suffer priva­tion
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:27pm
[QUOTE=freedom fighter]
***PLS READ ***

But I can't no longer bear with this deplorable state of mine. I can do nothing but prays hopefully for ALLAH will guide me a way.

This is the only thing that helps us. Its Allah swt who guides us.

I want to become a better person.

Have trust in Allah and only Allah swt, Insha-Allah, things shall be better soon. Try to be more practical. Be active here so that we all share from each other. This shall help us a lot.

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
freedom fighter View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 10:20am
How about you, brother?

How about muslims become more practical?

Of course, I will be active but for how long?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 8:54am
1 week has passed..

If i'm somewhere from africans I could be dead by now.

Let's see...

the truths will speak out aloud.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 8:53pm
Why did muslims denied me of zakah?

It's not zakah obligation to be paid only to family leader.
It's is zakah obligation to be paid only to the one who deserved it!.

Even if the family leader, is well-fed and well off. It doesn't mean everyone in his/her family is enjoying the same.

Thus why ALLAH didn't command zakah to be paid directly to imams, or leaders so that they may distribute it to others under them.

But ALLAH command zakah to be paid directly to those in needs.

I'm not a kid or madman who doesn't know how to use money properly. Honor me!

But if you are doing this to me and make it a very hard one, i'm sure I will be mad enough to strike for justice!.

I want you to ponder upon this,
When someone embraced Islam, does zakah be paid to their heathen parents? or to those who embraced?

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 1:26am
But I can't no longer bear with this deplorable state of mine. I can do nothing but prays hopefully for ALLAH will guide me a way. I already submitted my request to the wellfare department but did not yet receive any approval. I want to become a better person.

Help me my dear brother and sister in ISLAM to make me a better person. Help me to forgive and forget. Or would you let me astray, isolate me and distant me from GOD?

I wish I could attend Jumaah prayer (regularly).
I wish I could resume medication
I wish I could have a proper foods, clothes, hygiene.
I wish I could had been a better person!

Salaams Brother,
I feel the desperation in your posts. And can see that this time is difficult for you. Are the welfare department helping you now? The test you face at this time will pass, of this I am sure. But please try to remain strong until the help comes. Do you not have any family member you can ask for help? Explain your situation at the mosque. They surely will help you? I am not in a position to help you from this distance. But there must be someone closer to give you aid. Have courage to overcome these difficulties. I am sure you already are a good person. I have no reason to think different of you. Continue to come here to share your worries. May Allah keep you safe.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 6:46am

do you need some help if you do tell me how can i help

like where to send money

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:17pm
thanks  bro/sis martha and poga:

I do not wish to elaborate further. Because if I do, we will all be in disgrace!
But I swear this problem is real! I'm a muslim. I will only reveal what must be revealed..

I don't know whether I should trust anybody, but I will keep my heart open. Here it is:

paypal.com  [email protected]
moneybookers.com [email protected]
e-gold.com  http://5207716.e-gold.com/

thanks again for your concern and succor. i will keep updating!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic