IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NO OFFENCE TO ALL CHINESE OUT THERE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NO OFFENCE TO ALL CHINESE OUT THERE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NO OFFENCE TO ALL CHINESE OUT THERE
    Posted: 28 January 2008 at 4:48am

Chinese speaking to a Chinese operator, no comments read for yourself.

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan ?

Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sum Wan .And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know u are someone and u want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother,Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital from the accident that isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Lee .

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name

Edited by Truth_light24
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 5:08am

Very funny, and almost something that can happen, near-reality lol.

Clean jokes are never offensive, It is always fun and friendly to say some clean jokes. Thanks Light.

A. Suleiman
Woodstock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodstock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 12:00pm
That is almost like the chinese jet pilot, Wong Wei, who turned the wrong way into another plane a few years ago
Speak a little Learn alot.
Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 6:59pm
Wong Wei, who turned the wrong way into another plane ...LOL
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic