IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Old thread: Become a Truthful Seeker...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old thread: Become a Truthful Seeker...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:54am

POST 13: By an anonymous user:

Deleted post!

POST 14: By Ibn Hanbal:

I don't know what relation this latest post has to do with the discussion at hand. What anonymous has posted here is an article titled "The Other Side of Sufism", filled with quotes from orientalists, the understandings of the orientalists and non-Muslims. They do not hesitate to quote and rely on non-Muslims to determine who is actually a Muslim! I don't think there is a need to reply to this latest article. If you want to know what the authentic science of Tasawwuf is, don't rely on those who are willing to propagate lies and falsehoods in order to achieve their designs. Nor does one, logically, go to the accuser to understand the beliefs of the accused. I have seen one reply to this article written online, people can take a look at it for a response:

http://www.sunnah.org/publication/salafi/tosos.htm

This discussion was not on Tasawwuf itself, there have many posts on that topic previously. I don't understand why the moderators will allow someone to post something here which in its entirety has nothing to do with the main post or topic.

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:59am

One last note about the posts above: They were all posted on the old IslamiCity discussion board between the dates 5th August 2003 and 27th August 2003.

Al-hamdu lillah, the re-posting of all the thread in a proper manner is finished now.

As you, sister Nausheen, stated before elsewhere at this forum, it's been a long task to quote all the posts one by one. But it was necessary, it seems. And reading all of them is surely a much more tedious task!

Please delete the other thread which cannot be viewed properly and neatly, at least in the computers I use.

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:31am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rejeem,

Bismillah ir rehman ir rahim,

Originally posted by Mustafaa Mustafaa wrote:

[colro=green]One last note about the posts above: They were all posted on the old IslamiCity discussion board between the dates 5th August 2003 and 27th August 2003.

Al-hamdu lillah, the re-posting of all the thread in a proper manner is finished now.

As you, sister Nausheen, stated before elsewhere at this forum, it's been a long task to quote all the posts one by one. But it was necessary, it seems. And reading all of them is surely a much more tedious task!

Please delete the other thread which cannot be viewed properly and neatly, at least in the computers I use.

Jazak allah khair. You have done a great job.

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah.

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
adji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 10:35am

Assalamu laikum Mustafa,
I think that you can do, please repost (create a new topic) the the things that not shown properly when you done, email-me at [email protected] I'll remove the duplicate (I mean the bad one).

Thanks, Adji

saad View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:23pm
saad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic