IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Apostasy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedApostasy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apostasy
    Posted: 08 December 2007 at 11:10pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Brother, Minuteman, hope we shall continue the discussions here. Its not misrepresentation of faith, as i said, am to learn of this topic, so am doing that. I referred many links, but not contended with them.

Kindly go thru this link

Esp the part, after the explanation of Arabic terms.

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/content/view/92/26/

Conditions are really what bring about the different rulings on dealing with those who enter Islam and then leave it, with the clear intention of bringing about descention and unrest amongst the people. Also, those who seek to convert people away from Islam into other faiths or to destroy the Islamic government would naturally be considered as traitors and then dealt with as such.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 8:50am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Brother, Minuteman, hope we shall continue the discussions here. Its not misrepresentation of faith, as i said, am to learn of this topic, so am doing that. I referred many links, but not contended with them.

Kindly go thru this link

Esp the part, after the explanation of Arabic terms.

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/content/view/92/26/

Conditions are really what bring about the different rulings on dealing with those who enter Islam and then leave it, with the clear intention of bringing about descention and unrest amongst the people. Also, those who seek to convert people away from Islam into other faiths or to destroy the Islamic government would naturally be considered as traitors and then dealt with as such.

Btother Seek,

In the Inter-faith thread you briefly mentioned that it was a "mercy" for apostates to receive 1 to 2 days to come back to Islam. I wanted you to defend how merciful that is.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 9:51am

At the request of topic starter, the thread is being closed.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic