IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Only great minds can read this...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Only great minds can read this...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Only great minds can read this...
    Posted: 07 December 2007 at 12:58pm
Only great minds can read this... SUBHAN ALLAH!

fi yuo cna raed tihs,yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweror of the hmua mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the litteres in a wrod are,the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat lteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerim. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mind deos not raed erve lteter by istief,but the wrod as a wiohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmoratt if you can reaed tihs forwrad it.

FORWARD ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT.
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 2:25pm

AS-salaam alaykum warahamatullah

Cool!I had read it before,where excatly,I can't remember&even read it just recently!it's really amazing how the human mind truly works.

Allahu Akbar!

Thanks for posting!!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic