IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamo Alaykum Wr Wb  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamo Alaykum Wr Wb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azaleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamo Alaykum Wr Wb
    Posted: 06 December 2007 at 2:46pm
I am Azaleah Rafeez from the Philippines. I hope by joining this group, I could share what I have learned and at the same time learned on the process of sharing ...

Just call me LEAH
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 5:53pm

As'Salamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the discussions boards of IC.

Hope u enjoy while sharing.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Azaleah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azaleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 12:21am
Thank you for welcoming me

Am sure am gonna enjoy staying here Inshallah

sallam
Leah
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Azaleah Azaleah wrote:

I am Azaleah Rafeez from the Philippines. I hope by joining this group, I could share what I have learned and at the same time learned on the process of sharing ...

Just call me LEAH

Salaamu Alaykum, Sister Azaleah.  I look forward to learning about the Phillipines from you.
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Azaleah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azaleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 4:30pm
W alaykum sallam.

Inshallah sister.

Take care, please so keep in touch.

Leah
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 1:54am
Warm Well come to Lea here, Hope u will enhance our knowledge by ur valuable contribution
Azaleah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azaleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 5:13am
Assalamo Alaykum Wr wb

Thank you from welcoming me. I already did share what I know and had also read some postings here, hoping to learn from it more.

I pray to Allah to give me more courage to share what I know is right and not be perturbed by those who disagree with what I have shared.

There are still so much that I wanna share, Inshallah.

Take care brother and May Allah guide us more and make our heart feel the real meaning of Islam and make our mind open to recognize what is right and what is wrong. Quran is very easy to understand, its meaning is not complex. It is just us that make it hard to take or understood.

sallam

Leah
VoiceOf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VoiceOf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 7:35pm
wa alaikumsalam.......welcome 2 board....

Edited by VoiceOf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic