IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah’s sniper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah’s sniper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

See! What great Muslims do at such times. Just indulge in royal scholarly leisure. Whoever is doing it shall we just agree on the primary cause of the situation in Eyerack + Afghanistan?

It's the foreigners on ground - the Hang Low Sexnon soldiers on our lands. Period.

Whenever they touch any land it withers, just dris up, loses its spirit and dies. That's why I avoid living in any country where cricket is played or where I may run into any market cultured Hang Low Sexnons.

I am surprised at you brother Whisper ? I am descended from the anglo creatures on my paternal grandmothers side of the tree..actually, they were more scandinavian than anything  but there are some addingtons there, that is where I get my ice colored eyeballs?

LOL, If you mean the culture, I agree, however, Mexis and the lot here are quite addicted to futbol, or soccer as it is called in the states, My grandaughter is quite addicted to the game and stays here with me in the summer to play. But cricket, no!

Colonialism stinks. You still see its aftereffects on the countries once dominated by Europeans. People just need to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan and let the people decide their own course.

Seems the Turks are looking for the Anglo approval by banning Islamic practices publicly so that they can get into the EU..Saddens me.

And no one is Allah's Sniper. Murder was condemned by the prophet. Did anyone ever try to confront this moronic solldier and advise him that his habit are filthy and you do not urinate in public? how about the advise to lower their gaze? Seems that this sniper they are so proud up will have to justify his actions to the Almighty on the last day.

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic