IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This guy says EXACTLY what I been saying  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This guy says EXACTLY what I been saying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:26pm
So, where has this guy disappeared, who was relentlessly preaching that US and EU are friends of Iran?? Where are you Swatul Khalifa the agent?? The preacher of hate amongst Islam?? The Shia-Sunni pov
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:27pm
Lots of guys have disappeared in last couple years.
This site looks like a ghost town!
Of course the Iranian Revolution was bad experiment with Mullahs by guys in Langley around the Shah's white revolution time frame.  Simply put the Shah was getting too cocky for the Americans with rising revenues post oil embargo of six days war. The cia tried a half ass backward approach instigating an uprising that got out of hand not unlike the Neocons' screw up with Iraqis. Does anyone doubt about the shiias in Washington role play? 
Have you kept track of the events in Iraq?
The Malki group has issued the arrest warrants for the Sunni VP who has gone in hiding and the chances of civil war are in the offing.
I think lot of things SK wrote have come true. e.g., what do say about the power and influence of Sadrites of Muqtada al-Sadr. What gives?
The Sunnis have been marginalized being in minority; in Syria being in majority. cuz they been terrified into submission being the vanquished people just being fat, dumb and happy. But lately Erdogan  ascendancy in Turkey they are waking up. Something good may happen after spilling of Sunnis blood at the hands of Alvites! inshallah

Edited by Sign*Reader - 01 February 2012 at 5:30pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 12:33pm
If an educated Muslim like you, talk ithis tone, I'm afraid that US and Israeli propaganda spread by millions of SW is being successful. US NEVER will fight Iran, they want in to be a Shia Sunni fight and people like you are giving into it... Very unfortunate....

Are the Saudis Sunnis??

And first of all tell me... If a mormen can come in power of USA, if a Barak Obama can be US president.. Anyone should be able to come as president in a democracy... Well Syria isn't a perfect democracy...and u have all the right to ask for a reform... How can u even bring up a logic like... Sunni majority being ruled by .. Bla bla.....?? U are my friend giving into US and SW propaganda.... Ask for a reform for democratic reason... Not for shia Sunni reason..... Unfortunate....

Leave all these Shia Sunni business's and go back to Quran and that's the best way to follow Muhammad.... Because he followed the Quran.... Pl give up all other falsehoods....u will see the way..
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 10:57pm
If we are going to have a discussion or debate in politics section let's be honest with house rule i.e., check the political correctness at the door and stick with factual evidence only.

Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

If an educated Muslim like you, talk ithis tone, I'm afraid that US and Israeli propaganda spread by millions of SW is being successful.

I say is based upon what I have personally experienced spanning over close to major part of a century. So Israeli American propaganda has no meaning per se so far I am concerned.You lost me on SW!  Anyone elected to domicile in the west under the control of the western financial system has no room to argue about propaganda. Do I need to shed more light on it? 

Quote US NEVER will fight Iran,

So you are convinced about what Sawtul Khilafa wrote! They will support a non sunni or ignore their atrocities for as long as possible.
It was the Sunni Realm the Anglo American power demolished with defeat of the Ottomans and created the Saudi neocolony with a knowledge that the area was going to be the major oil source for the Detroit Motor company and supply line for the wars. It is called long term planning!

Quote they want in to be a Shia Sunni fight and people like you are giving into it... Very unfortunate....

It has been unfortunate record for millennium and a half. The west has taken the  advantage of the a built in flaw!  If you don't see what I see that is OK.
Have you read the Arabian / Ottoman History? Would you blame Halago khan for the destruction of Abbasids and massacre of the so called Muslims?

Quote Are the Saudis Sunnis??

The Saudis are Saudis...If you know something about East India company and the Nawabs of India then you wouldn't ask such questions!

And first of all tell me... If a mormen can come in power of USA, if a Barak Obama can be US president.. Anyone should be able to come as president in a democracy...
Not really. The corporate and bankers will see who performs well for their money.People take sides for self interest afterward! It is an orchestrated show.

Quote Well Syria isn't a perfect democracy...and u have all the right to ask for a reform...

LOL

Quote How can u even bring up a logic like... Sunni majority being ruled by .. Bla bla.....?? U are my friend giving into US and SW propaganda.... Ask for a reform for democratic reason... Not for shia Sunni reason..... Unfortunate....

Democracy in Arab populated world? Are you kidding? see what is happening in Egypt and Iraq and Syria right now nothing but savagery! You need to get the blinders off to see these people who have some serious issues of character. The democracy is for the people who literate in true sense of the word not for the ignorant folks. My pointing to the Alwite Asads dictatorship is a fact that is not lost on the world.

Quote Leave all these Shia Sunni business's and go back to Quran and that's the best way to follow Muhammad.... Because he followed the Quran.... Pl give up all other falsehoods....u will see the way..

The talk is cheap and that cheapens Quran and which brings the curse of God.

These people have been in bondage for so long that they are left with much.

Egypt Soccer Riot: Clashes Between Police, Protesters Turn Deadly In Suez

Shi�ite-Led Govt. Still Targeting Rivals, Even As Cabinet Drops Boycott

55 Killed in Latest Round of Sectarian Clashes in Northern Yemen

How many with name like Muhammad got killed, where as a dogs can't be killed like that in the US or Israel!
BTW Quran is in their language.
 What gives?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 06 February 2012 at 11:20pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic