IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This guy says EXACTLY what I been saying  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This guy says EXACTLY what I been saying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 1:19am

Sawtul Khilafah:

After experiencing the Shias' corrosive friendships, you don't need to convince me how their mind works -secrecy and dissimulation!

This should not be part of the Muslims character but sadly it is becoming an accepted trait and now we call it smart politics!

I was really ticked after hearing about the  shrine of Abu lulu in Iran and celebration of the assassination of Umar(R). It is what I would call crossing the line and there is no need to prove that what kind of Muslims Iranian shia rulers really are! It is quite obvious!

I am flabbergasted  at the mentality of the shias in this day and age that they still want to continue this hateful practice knowing fully well that in no uncertain terms that regiular Muslim will not put up with this nonsense! It is a historical fact  that after the Prophet (s) Umar was the greatest caliph to establish the foundations of the Islamic world, rise and fall of the later dynasties notwithstanding!

And the Prophet(s) saying that if God had wanted to continue the prophesy the next candidate would have been Umar(r)!

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 9:15pm

Sawtul, I can't believe you just posted something with subtitles by MEMRI TV!
Duende, how does that matter?

The chap stands exposed and now we all know who he works for and also why he always sells us MEMRI stuff.

Edited by Whisper
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 5:22am

The video I posted is from a youtube user called OmaralFarsi who keeps posting stuff about Shias, in this case he posted a memri video because it had English subtitles, but in any case memri has hundreds of videos of Shias too so if you think Memri supports every video on that they translate then you will come to the same conclusion that they support Shia leaders like Hasan Nasrollah and the Iranian Government.

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

but sadly it is becoming an accepted trait and now we call it smart politics!

Yeah it's funny how so many Sunnis are tricked into thinking that Iran is fooling the West!

I mean seriously, do people think that they know that Iran is fooling Western Governments but the Western Governments and their intelligence agencies dont!!!!????

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 1:48pm
My friend, either you are just absolutely goners or you are one of the smartest moles we have ever had on our site. Are you seriously trying to tell us that you don't know MEMRI role?
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

My friend, either you are just absolutely goners or you are one of the smartest moles we have ever had on our site. Are you seriously trying to tell us that you don't know MEMRI role?

I already explained why I think Memri had this on their site:

Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Memri very often upload what they call "Muslim conspiracy theories" because they want Muslims to look "paranoid" and of course for someone who doesn't know the facts the video of this Sunni Iranian appears that way, but when you know the facts (and you would if you, for example read my posts) then it makes perfect sense and you would know what he is talking about.

This is why it doesn't show the full interview.

Also if you think everything on Memri is Israeli propaganda, then you should know that they also have videos of Shia leaders like the leader and president of Iran and Hasan Nasrollah leader of "hezbollah" and Taliban and Saudis and many many many many other people.

They may be trying to USE something for propaganda purpose, but that doesn't mean they have made it.

For example on Memri they even have videos of Muslims saying 9/11 was a conspiracy. So you might ask what is their purpose and why they post this. Well because they think that such videos makes Muslims look "paranoid", it doesn't matter if it's true or not to them.

Also if you show someone a few excerpts of a video of a Sunni accusing Iran of working with Israel, then most viewers would think that the Sunni man is a "paranoid conspiracy theorist" - as I said, that is why they dont show the whole video and only show a few parts of it.

But the reason I posted it here is that I have already explained the stuff about Iran and Israel, so it didnt matter that the video wasnt complete and I just posted it to prove that there are others who have done their own research and have come to the same conclusions that I have.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 11:24pm

What all of us are trying to tell you is that:

Most, if not all, of MEMRI translations are mistranslations.

Do you understand that or is it just one of your kertebs like claiming to be an Afghan one day and Italian the next?

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 11:24pm
"For example on Memri they even have videos of Muslims saying 9/11
was a conspiracy. So you might ask what is their purpose and why they
post this. Well because they think that such videos makes Muslims look
"paranoid", it doesn't matter if it's true or not to them.

Also if you show someone a few excerpts of a video of a Sunni accusing
Iran of working with Israel, then most viewers would think that the Sunni
man is a "paranoid conspiracy theorist" - as I said, that is why they dont
show the whole video and only show a few parts of it."

Well done, Sawtul you're almost there ......

You yourself have just pointed out the technique, one you are totally
enslaved to: plant members of the organisation on BOTH sides of the
argument, creating confusion and disorientation (which, by the way, is
what your circular arguments do to most people on this forum) so it is
possible to argue MEMRI are exactly what they claim to be (an
independent service) but also possible to argue they are what they really
are: Israeli/Zionist agents working to confuse and disorient the public as
to the Muslim ummah. This is especially easy in your case (and it appears
SR's) where pre-existing sectarian ideology causes friction.

You are exceedingly naive and have lost credibility by arguing IN FAVOUR
of a well established Israeli/Zionist agenda organisation, MEMRI.

Why not just post the editorial from Haaretz, or Richard Perle's pearls?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2007 at 11:30pm

I would suggest. you should find some suitable avtar for yourself, like the eye on the dollar, the devils horns or something similar.

You are abusing this avtar, I am back in good old Spain (though you will be shocked to see my location changed to UK, as I will be there next week just for the week!!) and I am going to deal with you like those lawyers and the civil community is now dealing with the other International liar, Pervez Musharraf.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic