IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pakistan suspended from the commonwealth  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pakistan suspended from the commonwealth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 2:52pm

The people of Pakistan are still yet to know this news, and will wake in the morning to learn of this suspension.

Honestly, how will this effect the people of Pakistan?

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 7:18pm

Well if there is a blackout of news.. most won't hear about it unless they are hooked in by computer..

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 9:53pm

Well if there is a blackout of news.. most won't hear about it unless they are hooked in by computer.

Thank you, I knew, you will rise to help me in this situation!!

You won't know how I miss my Morshed. Poor chap, he told you he was going away just for a few days, haven't seen him in three months.

marchfriday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marchfriday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 11:53pm

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Honestly, how will this effect the people of Pakistan?

Whisper pakis are not living in isolation, we are giving business to others getting business from others; i don�t know how much commonwealth kickoff will effect us but emergency did that. I am working in a software house we were expecting some foreign client visits for our products; they all refuse to come during emergency; our company also constructed a power plant for which company hired some foreigners; they refuse to come and ultimately plant is suffering. In the same way many other businesses might also have suffered and if you measure its ripple till the root; who is suffering, we people are suffering?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 3:21am

Whisper pakis are not living in isolation, we are giving business to others getting business from others

My friend, I understand, this will effect your level of operations and bug the city slickers in a number of ways.

But our real Pakis live in some chak 276 GB or just south of Sadiqabad, he solely depends of the forces of nature, just on how rain shortfall effects his paddy, wheat or the milking pattern of his cow, only if he has one.

He is not hit by anything from anywhere across the world.

We rob his world. We take all his produce and part exchange it for guns, for F16s, some shinny uniforms and, of course, not to forget all those loveable corner plots.

Even if he has some bright child and, I promise, I have seen some talent in my villages, I have farmed with them, I have interacted with them at all levels, they have opened my heart with their love and fine tuned my mind with their straight natural wisdom.

The brightest of his children remain crushed in the treadmill of poverty, designed for them, not by nature, but by our imperial gods, the Mughals, the Lodhis, the Brits, the lot.

For all those centuries, the army, these fancy dressed men protected the robbing, pillaging, looting, raping, arsonist crowns. Acted as the instruments of forcing pueblos into obedience and parting with their labours for the Crown.

The colour, shade, nationality of the crown didn�t matter.

They robbed people and shared their loot with the Crown. It was, you could happily say, was a franchise.

Today, the same army, robs, kills, maims its own people as it has done through all its memorable history. The crown was forced to quit. The GHQ had to step in and fill the vacuum left by the fleeing crown.

The pobre Paki is occupied and crushed by his own army.

Anything done, by anyone, to rid the Paki from this parasite is welcome, at any time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic