IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Am I responsible  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Am I responsible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VoiceOf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I responsible
    Posted: 21 November 2007 at 3:38am

Salam Alaikum Br. and. Sis.

Since I m affected Psychialy by some ppl. I have real problems with my life to do thinks or thinks i cant do. I m changed alot over that all and it goes more bad for me...Am I responsible for that only. When I feel me cruel and sad, my mood is down, cant and dont want do anythink, it is like out of my control, what says Islam about suffs like this.

I cant out of me, thinks i dont do it. I cant forget.

Now I will be lose my job over my sickness and problems. I dont know what will be next I will lose.

JazzakallahuKhayr for reading .. s.a.

Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 6:21pm

You need to see a psychiatrist.  If your psychological behaviour is affecting your life, you may be a candidate for medications and psychiatric counselling.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 10:56pm

Beside that, if you are a muslim, say prayer & recite Quran more and more and seek help from Allah. Give up any unislamic act you are indulging in. You will have peace of mind. Insha Allah, you will overcome your problems.

Have unbreakable faith & patience in seeking Allah's help.

Edited by nu001
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
yasmina View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yasmina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 4:44am
muslim should be strong.Pray Allah to keep your iman strong.increase ibada.insha Allah it'll be ok.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 11:08am
If she has a psychological disorder it may be difficult to "be strong" or conduct prayers due to a disordered psychological state. I agree with megatron I believe she needs to seek a counselor if she finds herself incapable of completing even the most basic tasks of her day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic