IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why  (and how) women cheat?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why (and how) women cheat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why (and how) women cheat?
    Posted: 01 June 2005 at 10:41am
...he said: Lo! this is of the guile of you women. Lo! the guile of you is very great... (Quran 12:28)

Following link is a must-read for all the men () because according to this  article (which is balanced but non-islamic) "90% of the time women are correct when they suspect their husband of infidelity and only 15% time men are able to catch on their wive's infidelity".

http://spirituality.indiatimes.com/quickies/msid-1124490.c ms.
There is some problem in the post service, therefore, .c ms in the end =.cms

Edited by ZamanH
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 5:03pm
How does this refer to the post you have to be more explanatory
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 11:37am
"How does this refer to the post you have to be more explanatory"

First of all, I did not understand clearly what you mean. If you are ask ing me about the relevance of the link to my post, my point was men are not good at catching their deceiving wives (as the article on the link also suggests).
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 11:47pm
If Men are not good at catching their deceiving wives, the men were probably too stupid to be with, anyway.

One assumes that if a wife is cheating, then there is a reason. SOmetimes it's her fault, other times it's his fault. Some men ARE actually fairly stupid, whatever you would like to believe.

WOmen are better at catching thier cheating husbands because the men are probably too stupid to hide it particularly well. When men cheat, it may be his fault, it may be her fault, or both.

I don't know why you brought this topic up - are you trying to push the line that women are weak and evil and stupid? Because the very same topic can be turned around to provbe the same thing about men.

Kim... 

Edited by kim!
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:23am

I don't know why you brought this topic up - are you trying to push the line that women are weak and evil and stupid? Because the very same topic can be turned around to provbe the same thing about men.

No, just matter of factly.

By the way, I don't accept man betrays his wife/group by having sex outside marriage/group, unlike women. Sex is not just a biological activity, at least in human beings it is used to convey the message of living together. Unless incest is allowed, one of them has to leave the original home to live with the other partner. In almost all the societies, women move to the house of their spouses (and not the man). And a woman cannot possibly live in more than one house at the same time, thus she cannot promise more than one man of living together with him. 

A man can only betray his wife, if he refuses to provide for her or protect her, even though he can do so.

Edited by ZamanH
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 5:23pm

?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Are you saying a man can sleep around but a woman mustn't?

ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 10:27am

Are you saying a man can sleep around but a woman mustn't?

No, not at all. If a man has sex outside marriage, at worst, he can be deceiving another man, but not his own wife. I was justifying polygamy.

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 10:07am
Zamanh it seems to me that you don't really like women. And most men who cheat don't simply marry another woman, they sleep with another woman outside of marraige or solicit prostitutes which is popular in India.Risking the health and life of thier wife. I think Muslim women very rarely cheat on thier husbands, all of my friends and family are devouted to thier husbands in spite of some of the men being lazy, unnapreciative, and not meeting thier islamic duties as husbands. They would divorce before cheating.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic