IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:51am
Originally posted by OSCAR OSCAR wrote:

How is it that openly Committed Christian leaders (Blair Bush, and the rest, Australia Europe) and Christian solders backed buy money and support from Officially Christian countries kill 1 million innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan not be classed as Christian Terrorist when they kill civilians in an unjustified and immoral invasion.

"Offically christian countries" ?? Where do you get that from? what are these christian countries? 

Elsewhere you mentioned, (i think it was you) "the christian west" - The West is not christian! Just as the East is not muslim!

As for being classed as Christian terrorist it cannot simply because countries are not christian nor the west cannot be called that either, despite leaders being christian & majority of citizens may be christian. If the USA has a muslim president (infact isn't Barack muslim - can't remember) I suppose then that the US will be considered a muslim country then

Quote I have not come to know of any Christian groups marching against deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, if there have been i would like to know. 

Where were you when the world, when many countries marched and protested against the war in iraq ? See you cannot tell who is christian and who is not, and you talk about countries and the west being christian, well by your view then the marches and protest then was christian! wake up don't tell us that you don't know of any christian groups marching

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:06am
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

We all know the histories of killing muslims and jews by the christians in all over europe.

Has europe proclaimed to be christian?

Quote you in the west have started being civilized to allow the muslims practice religion in merely a century back.

Are we talking about christians or the west here?

"you in the west" who do you mean by that statement, christians? or people in general which by the way will include all different religions, not just christians.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:56am
Oscar, using all capital letters in the whole post is not allowed it is considered in cyberspace as shouting 

Originally posted by OSCAR OSCAR wrote:

LOOK AT THE FIGURES OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED UP TO I MILLION MUSLIM CIVILIANS THATS A FACT.

Who are these christians may I ask? If you say americans or britians or even australia and europe in general, then you will be mistaken.

Quote YOU KEEP GIVING LONG AND IRRELEVANT SITUATIONS TO DISPROVE THE ABOVE, THE CHRISTIANS ARE JUST PLAYING LIP SERVICE TO THE IMMORALITY, NOTHING HAS CHANGED OR WILL CHANGE.

Actually I think Anatolian gave a good counter active response.

Quote ISLAM AND THE QURAN RECOGNIZES AND ACCEPTS THAT CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISM AND OTHER RELIGION CAME FROM GOD, THEREFORE THE VAST MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS COULD NEVER JUSTIFY A "CRUSADE" AGAINST CHRISTIANS.

Then tell me why muslim extremists/fundamentalists are killing iraqi citizens christians and threaten them with their lives if they don't leave? Oh that's right they're not muslims because muslims don't kill oh well guess that can be said about christians who may kill and have killed in the past

Quote CHRISTIANITY OFFICIALLY DOSE NOT ACCEPTS THAT ISLAM IS FROM GOD THATS WHY CHRISTIANS ARE INTOLERANT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY THE TRUTH IS IN YOUR ACTIONS.

Both religions claim to be the only truth & only way, so in truth both are intolerant of each other in some way, regardless of the tolerance going on and talks of unity.

You really need to separate what is christianity or who and what is just plain secularism and western. You cannot just go around and say in general christians are killing, because the question remains who is christian?

OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:17am

ANATOLIAN

LOOK AT THE FIGURES OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED UP TO I MILLION MUSLIM CIVILIANS THATS A FACT,I WOULD RATHER BE HARASSED THAN DEAD. HOW MANY CHRISTIANS HAVE DIED BY MUSLIM AGGRESSION IN THE LAST 10 YEARS.(MUSLIMS DEFENDING THERE INVADED COUNTRIES IS SELF DEFENSE)

YOU KEEP GIVING LONG AND IRRELEVANT SITUATIONS TO DISPROVE THE ABOVE, THE CHRISTIANS ARE JUST PLAYING LIP SERVICE TO THE IMMORALITY, NOTHING HAS CHANGED OR WILL CHANGE.

ISLAM AND THE QURAN RECOGNIZES AND ACCEPTS THAT CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISM AND OTHER RELIGION CAME FROM GOD, THEREFORE THE VAST MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS COULD NEVER JUSTIFY A "CRUSADE" AGAINST CHRISTIANS. 

CHRISTIANITY OFFICIALLY DOSE NOT ACCEPTS THAT ISLAM IS FROM GOD THATS WHY CHRISTIANS ARE INTOLERANT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY THE TRUTH IS IN YOUR ACTIONS

YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT HARASSMENT, TERRORISM LAWS IN THE WEST IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF ORGANIZED HARASSMENT CREATED FOR MUSLIMS, THE WEST HAS LEARNED ALOT FROM ISREAL.

Edited by OSCAR
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:49am

Anatolian, thanks for such illustrious mail with a lots of anger and very less contents.

What are you trying to justify? Injustice on minorities are their in every country all over the world, name one where it is not. So does it justify, removing the palestinians from their homeland? killing people all over the world? Let the anti religious forces go back to their homes, world will be a better place in a day.

Then find peaceful ways of addressing the injustice issues in all countries. U will intrude and occupy my house and call me a terrorist !! that's ridiculous !! please don't talk nonsense.

There are more than 10 million coptic christians in the ME, bearing testimony that islam did allow them to practice their religion for 1400 years. We all know the histories of killing muslims and jews by the christians in all over europe. you in the west have started being civilized to allow the muslims practice religion in merely a century back. Thanks for learning at last. Probably you have manymore things to learn yet from these ancient civilizations, polish as you do, copyright as u r used to and sell it back to them in some civilized manner..... not in the uncivilized manner that you are doing at the moment in the name of civilization.

Edited by nu001
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:38pm

A true person of God regardless what Abrahamic faith they subscribe to do the right things and forbade the wrong things. As I was growing up when I read the passage of Jesus saying "turn the other cheek" I believe that the message was symbolic for not committing violent acts. However there is a difference with committing violent acts when someone wrongs you and self-defense. People obviously don't realize that we have a biological instinct in our bodies which is natural and animalistic to defend ourselves. Haven't you guys ever flinched when something almost hit you? The flinching is an instinct which is reactionary. Take it further haven't you seen people flinched throwing their arms in their air as if they're protecting their face? That is another instinct. Even people who are "brain dead" fight back.

So, why in the world would Jesus humans to not defend themselves in the midst of unjust actions against their person when God has given us these natural abilities? I believe that we all should do what is right and never committ violent acts. But what Tom was saying was naive. If my family was in danger and there was no possible way of reasoning with the intruder why would I endanger my life to be noble? It makes no sense. I know its off topic but I'm addressing Anatolian's comment.

Anatolian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anatolian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:38am
Quiet? There are protests in every major cities of the world from Paris to
DC to London and Moscow. Where have you been? Someone locked you in
a cage in an underground section of Lahore or something? Do you not see
the protests around the world every time an American diplomat is sent on
a mission in Europe or South America or even Asia. I will not sit here and
type up reports of dates and times and how many people were involved in
a certain protest. If you do not see or read or refuse to do both then I
cannot help you my friend. You need to research this on your own
because if you keep coming back to me with points like this you will
make me believe that you have nothing else to add to this discussion and
your really wasting my time in trying to explain to you the OBVIOUS.

Tell me something Oscar, why are there no righteous Muslims out there
who speak of the constant plight of Indonesian Christians? Just a few
months back three Christian girls were on there way to school in a remote
part of the country when they were ambushed and had there heads cut
off? When the man on trial was found guilty he smiled and praised his
actions. Why was there no reaction from the Muslim authorities? Why
wasn't there any reaction by Muslims across the world the same way they
protested the Muhammed cartoons? Why was there no protests when that
Afghan man who decided to convert to Christianity and was imprisoned
by the authorities for doing so? Nobody said anything people just
demanded his execution... I can truly go on and on but I'm tired of
repeating these stories. Why aren't Christians in Egypt and basically any
Middle Eastern country not treated as equals.

As for Ms. Angela your wrong about all your points concerning the
indigenous Christians of these Muslim countries. Saudi Arabia has
Christian guest workers and they cannot practice at all. I'm talking about
INDIGENOUS Christians and Jews of Arabia? Your going to tell me there
never was? Somehow the "People of the Book" never made it to Arabia
because of some natural barrier?

Live in those countries for yourself and see what's going on don't quote
government reports issued by the actual state. While you sit in beautiful
Utah, there are millions of Christians around the world being persecuted
for there beliefs. Not only physically but in judicial systems in countries
like Turkey where in the late '60's they closed down all monasteries to
students who want to join the priesthood. And this is from a country that
wants to enter the EU, the "pride" of Muslim modernity. It's a joke. Visit
this website I encourage you. http://www.persecution.org/suffering/index.php

Angela the reason why these churches have survived was not because of a
benevolent Islamic state but because of extortion. The Coptic Church in
Egypt has paid billions to keep there shrines and churches safe from
complete destruction. If an Islamic dominated government surfaces in
many of these countries the last string will snap and were looking at what
happened in Arabia in the 7th century. Go live in Egypt and Algeria.
Jordan and Palestine. Ask the Christians there if they feel at home in there
own homes. Go ahead. Gain there trust and see what stories they have for
you. Don't go as a tourist they won't tell you a thing. They fear too much.

Oscar you ask me why some Christians are quiet about what's going on
with the situation of Muslims around the world? I ask you this why are
Muslims harassing there Christian neighbors in the Middle East? Africa?
Asia? Why won't the authorities do a THING about it? You answer this for
me and i'll give you an answer to all your questions. In the meantime stop
assuming things because there meaningless. An example: "BUT WHY ARE
THE RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIANS OF THE WORLD SO QUITE ABOUT THE LOSS
OF MUSLIM LIVES AT THE HANDS OF OFFICIALLY CHRISTIAN COUNTRY
LIKE THE USA."

The US from what I know, has no official religion. Check your facts.
OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 3:41pm

Anatolian

I AGREE A RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN IS BETTER THAN A BAD MUSLIM.

BUT WHY ARE THE RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIANS OF THE WORLD SO QUITE ABOUT THE LOSS OF MUSLIM LIVES AT THE HANDS OF OFFICIALLY CHRISTIAN COUNTRY LIKE THE USA.

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT ACTUALITY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE USA AND ITS LEADERS ARE NOT ACTUALLY CHRISTIAN, ITS ALL VERY CONFUSING.

Edited by OSCAR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
  Share Topic