IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakarianz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 1:36am

Originally posted by Chelle Chelle wrote:

I agree with you, it's extremely unfair.  I'm saying this as a former "Christian", now just very confused and searching.

Hi chelle, sorry what do you mean by "now just very confused and searching"

Chelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 10:44am
I just mean that I'm looking for something to believe in.  I've attended many different churches (admittedly, mostly Christian) and studied many different religions but just haven't found anything that seems right to me.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 6:29pm

Hi Chelle,

This link, is an English translation of Qur'an, which is meant not just for muslims but for whole Humanity.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/SURAI.HTM

Please go thru it and anywhere, u don't understand any, do feel free to discuss them with us . We shall all help u clear them insha-Allah.

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Chelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 6:46pm
Thank you!
OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 5:54am

Originally posted by Chelle Chelle wrote:

Thank you!

i remember a story from Christian convert she said that when she went to her priest and said I'm a bit confused about Christianity and i would like to compare and research other religions which will hopefully give me a better understanding of Christianity.

the priest said good idea and helped her in study in Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Judaism and the many other religions, when she asked the priest about Islam, he said you can research any religion you want but don't study Islam. why?

Chelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 7:41am
I don't know.  Why?
OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 2:57pm

you will find out if you read the Quran.

Thanks for replying

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 6:02pm

Oscar, don't u know, its not just one story, but many priests forbid u all from studying Islam.

Chelle, u shall insha-Allah find that this Book is n't tampered or has any author except God. And yes, as u keep on reading it, u shall find your questions answered. We  don't want u to convince with stories and tales, but with the facts.

Oscar did u read Quran, personally.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic