IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why war on ISLAM??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why war on ISLAM??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Have the masjids not changed almost all the
tales?

The holly Quran is the constitution of Islam. Has even a letter been changed there? NO

Let people make or change stories, who cares even if the people who does it are muslims. So long the quran is there unchanged, nothing is a fundamental change.

You have the freedom to follow the Quran in it's original form and espirit.

Christians are making changes in the bible and even many christians don't believe it to be words of God.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:55am
Originally posted by i s2 islam i s2 islam wrote:

bismillah,

i would lke to know if you ever think why there is war on many islamic countries for example we see war on iraq, lebanon, palestine why do you think this is??

do you guys think its maybe due to the fact, deep down , they know Islam is the correct religion but deny to accept that.

please tell me your thoughts ..thnx

The quest for more power and Oil by the Anglo-American world power and to imposed its democratic dictatorship (or you are free to do as you are told) on any who try to stand in their way along with being agents of Satan The Devil who tries to force all humans to do things his way!

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE CHRISTIANITY AND  THE PROPHET JESUS WITH WHAT THE ANGLO-AMERICAN WORLD POWER DOES, FOR THEY SERVE THE INTRESTS OF THE DEVIL ALONG WITH ALL REST OF WARMUNGERING WICKED MANMADE POWERS!  

AS GOD AND JESUS HATE THEM!!

Edited by robin - 14 June 2008 at 9:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic