IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why war on ISLAM??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why war on ISLAM??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 10:39pm

Back OT, their appears to be a lot of internal strife in the Middle East. Thus, it is easier for foreign powers to exploit them for their resources.
Absolutely, my friend, absolutely. Their donkeys are wiser than specialy these Kheleeji (Gulf) Arabs.

But, for a moment, I thought we were talking about the US Islam phobia ratehr that the oil rich Mid East?

raymond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raymond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 5:42am

Originally posted by i s2 islam i s2 islam wrote:

bismillah,

i would lke to know if you ever think why there is war on many islamic countries for example we see war on iraq, lebanon, palestine why do you think this is??

do you guys think its maybe due to the fact, deep down , they know Islam is the correct religion but deny to accept that.

please tell me your thoughts ..thnx

Maybe you could explain why there is so much violence, cruelty & a lack of tolerance involved with Islam ie lashing a rape victim 200times or rioting over a cartoon etc..... I think all religions are manmaid to control people and no of them are "correct" but if I was forced to pick one then it definately wouldn't be Islam as its the most intolerant one.

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 6:41am
Drive by post by 'raymond' ..........

BBBbbbbrrrrrrrmmmmmmm!!!!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 10:32am

I have actually flown past his.

Almost at the legendary 52,000 feet from where the kindness is showered by our great kind folks.

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 12:22pm

Raymond,

Quote: I think all religions are manmaid to control people and no of them are "correct" but if I was forced to pick one then it definately wouldn't be Islam as its the most intolerant one.

I am unsure as to where you live, but have you looked at Fundamentalist Propaganda in the US lately? Tolerance there? I live in Spain.  Islam here was tolerant enough of other religions to allow all to worship freely...

...until the Catholic Monarchs threw them out. And the Inquisition moved in.

Please do, check your facts, and don't throw the Islamic Baby out with the Propagandistic Bathwater.  You have chosen to visit here.  If you stop and listen carefully enough, you might learn something that will challenge your ideas.  No-one is asking you to convert (I am more Christian Gnostic than anything else) but you might be able to understand your own beliefs better if you are open to those of others. It is not as you have been told.

C

Edited by Cassandra
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2007 at 2:41am

Simply beautiful post.

Imagine, all the three Spanish Musketeers in a row! Most folks just get dazzled just by her sun and fail to feel the soul of Spain.

raymond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raymond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

I am unsure as to where you live, but have you looked at Fundamentalist Propaganda in the US lately? Tolerance there? I live in Spain.  Islam here was tolerant enough of other religions to allow all to worship freely...

...until the Catholic Monarchs threw them out. And the Inquisition moved in.

Please do, check your facts, and don't throw the Islamic Baby out with the Propagandistic Bathwater.  You have chosen to visit here.  If you stop and listen carefully enough, you might learn something that will challenge your ideas.  No-one is asking you to convert (I am more Christian Gnostic than anything else) but you might be able to understand your own beliefs better if you are open to those of others. It is not as you have been told.

I have been on here plenty of times and read alot of extreme views from both sides. I just don't bother posting as everyone is so singleminded & righteous that they're manmade religion is right that its pointless trying to 'reason' with them.

With regards to Spain all those many years ago...... I am all to aware how holding onto history can generate hatred of cultures or countrys so I think I'll stick to the here and now and not go back through time to say "well the christians did this" or "the muslims did that" etc.

As for the propaganda bit .. ... could a western women walk down a street in a muslim country ie Iraq, Iran, wearing a mini skirt etc ..... nope.... Is it propaganda that an english teacher was arrested for calling a teddy bear mohammed?? nope. Is it propaganda that muslims rioted after a cartoon was drawn of mohammed ? nope. Are you trying to suggest that Muslims extremist are not worse, more extreme than christian fundamentalists?? coz if you are then it is you that is spreading the propaganda.

i dont think anyone is trying to convert me..I dislike ALL religions and wonder about the righteous people that follow all of them. I understand my own beliefs very well but thats very easy for me as they are my beliefs and not just ones I read in a book or learnt from a priest/preacher/prophet/conman etc

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 10:26am

Raymond said:-

I just don't bother posting as everyone is so singleminded & righteous that they're manmade religion is right that its pointless trying to 'reason' with them.

Oh please Raymond, we're not all like that. I come here to listen to all views.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic