IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:07am
ua taught to a new muslim

duatonewmuslim.jpg%20%283154%20bytes%29

Allahummagh fir-lee warr hamnee wah-dini warr zuq-ni.
Translation: O Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me aright and grant me sustenance.

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:09am
Jazakallahu khayran for sharing!!!
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:21pm

JazakiAllahu Khayran katheer, sister Maryah, for sharing it with us.

Rabbi hab li  hukmaw - wa alhiqni bis - Saliheen

My Lord, grant me Wisdom and join me with righteous {26 : 83}

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:59am

SEEKING GOODNESS IN THE WORLD AND THE HEREAFTER
----------------------------------------------------------
It is reported by Sayyadina Anas RA that the Messenger of Allah visited a sick man who had become faint like a faint hearted man, so the Messenger of Allah said did you use to supplicate for something, or ask Him it? He said: Yes. I used to say O' my 'il�h whatever you were going to punish me with in the Hereafter, then hurry it for me in this worldly life, so the Messenger of Allah said: Subhana 'all�hi you cannot bear that, or you are not able of that. Would not you say:

'All�humma '�tin� fd-duny� hasanatan wa fil '�khirati hasanatan wa qin� `ath�ban-nari Our Lord! Bring us Good in this world and Good in the Hereafter, and save us from the torment of the Fire.

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:55pm

If anyone of you praises his companion {believer] then let him say :

" Ahsibu fullanan wallahu haseebuhu

I consider [such and such person] , and Allah swt as his Assessor,

wa laa 'uzakkee 'alallaahi 'ahadan

{meaning : and i cannot claim anyone to be pious before Allah } if you know of this [good character trait in the person ] to be such and such {saying what he thinks is praiseworthy in that person}

Muslim 4/2296

A Muslim shud say the following when praised

Allahumma laa tu'aakhithnee bimaa yaqooloolna , waghfir lee ya 'lamoona {waj'alnee khayram- mimmaa yadhunnoon}

O Allah, do not call me to account for what they say and forgive mr for what they have no knowledge of { and make me better than they imagine}

- Al-Bukhari.

Portion of brackets is from Al-Bayhaqi, shuayb Al-Iman

Edited by seekshidayath - 23 May 2008 at 5:57pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 7:07pm

Invocations in times of worry anf grief

Allahumma innee abduka, ibnu abdika, ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadhaa'uka, 'as'aluka bikulli ismin huwalaka , sammayta bihi nafsaka, 'aw ' anzaltahu fee kitaabika, 'aw 'allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika, 'awista 'tharta bihi fee 'ilmil-ghaybi 'indaka, 'an taj'alal - Qur'aana rabee'a qalbee, wa noora sadree , wa  jalaa'a huznee, wa thahaaba hammee.

O Allah ! I am Your Slave and the son of Your male slave  and the son of Your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand { i.e , you have control over me}. Your judgement  upon me is assured and Your decree concerning me is just. I ask by every Name that you have revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of Unseen that is with You, to make Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Ahmad 1/391.

Edited by seekshidayath - 27 May 2008 at 7:09pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 6:24pm
As Salamu Alaikum

A beautiful dua. Learn it soon

رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِى أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِى أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَىَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَىَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَـلِحاً تَرْضَـهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِى بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِى عِبَادِكَ الصَّـلِحِينَ

"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your favors which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your mercy among Your righteous servants"

Edited by seekshidayath - 30 January 2009 at 6:26pm
Duane View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2009 at 2:03pm
Wa alaikum as salaam

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic