IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:16am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Dua for entering the toilet

����� ��� ���� �� �� ����� ��������

Allahumma inne audho bika minal-khubthi walkhabaa'ith

O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all that is impure and hateful.

Dua for leaving the toilet

������ ����� ��� ���� ���� ��� ����� �������

Ghufranaka Alhamdulillah illadhi adhhab anni al-adha wa 'afanee

I seek Your Forgiveness. All Praise is due to Allah Who removed from me what was injurious and restored me to soundness.

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 12:41am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

"O Allah,to you i complain of my weakness and helplessness,and of the people's caring nothing for me.O Most Merciful of those who show mercy,You are the Lord of the dispossessed and You are my Lord.OAllah to whom will You leave me?To a stranger who will push me away and mistreat me?As long as You are not angry with me,nothing else matters,but still Your protection and help are better for me.I seek refuge in the light of Your Countenance,which lights up the darkness and sets right the affairs of this world and the Hereafter,from Your anger and Wrath descending upon me.Surely,there is no strength or power except in You!"

Source:Al-Ubudiyyah-Imam Ibn Tayiyyah.

(am sorry i can't provide the transliteration).

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 6:00pm

JazakAllah sister for your postings.

When drinking Milk - we are to recite

��������� ������� ����� ����� ��������� ������

Allahumma barik lana feehi wazidna minhu.

"O Allah, grant us blessings in it".

(Tirmidhi)
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 8:14pm

AS-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

"Allahumma inna nas aluka 'ilman naafi'an wa qalban khaashian wa lisaanan dhakiran shaakiraan wa 'amalan saalihaanmutaqabbalan wa yaqeenan saadiqan"

"O Allah!We implore You to bless us with useful knowledge and pious heart and tongues that would always be thankful to You,bless us with good deeds and truthful certainty". 

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:11am

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatuallahi wa Barakatuhu

Easy on the tongue

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "There are two expressions which are very easy for the tongue to say, but they are very heavy in the balance and are very dear to The Beneficent (Allah), and they are,

'Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi, 'Subhan Allah Al-'Azim.'

((Glorified be Allah, and Praised be He, Glorified be Allah, The Great)" (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

������� ���� ���������  ������� ���� ��������  

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 4:32am

As-salaam aalykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

"Rabbanna laa taj'alnaa fitnatanllilladheena kafaruu waghfirlanaa,Rabanna innaka antal'Azeezul-Hakeem!"

Meaning:

"Our Lord!Make us not a trial for the disbelievers,and forgive us.Our Lord!Verily,You are the Mighty,the Wise".

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 6:21pm

JazakAllah sisters for your contribution. I had been busy with other threads, so cud not spend my time here,

Dua - After Meals

��������� ������� ������� ����������� ���������� ����������� ���� ��������������
Alhamdullilahil lazi ata'ma wa saqana wa ja'alna minal muslimeen
"All praise belongs to Allah, who fed us and quenched our thirst and made us Muslims".

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 5:50pm

When looking in the mirror 

���������� ������ ��������� ������� ��������� �������

Allahumma anta hassanta khalqi fa hassin khulqi

"O Allah, just as You have made my external features beautiful, make my character beautiful as well".

(Hisnul Hasin) 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic