IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and the Future of Money  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and the Future of Money

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akhi_islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam and the Future of Money
    Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:44am

THE GOLD DINĀR AND SILVER DIRHAM -- ISLAM AND THE FUTURE OF MONEY

Imrān N. Hosein (www.imranhosein.org)

INTRODUCTION

Abū Bakr ibn Abi Maryam reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: "A time is certainly coming over mankind in which there will be nothing (left) that will be of use (or benefit) save a Dinār (i.e., a gold coin) and a Dirham (i.e., a silver coin)." [This prophecy clearly anticipates the eventual collapse of the fraudulent monetary system now functioning around the world.]

(Musnad, Ahmad)

It is both strange and embarrassing that even at this late hour when enemies are about to weld into place the final iron gate of a financial Guantanamo, so many Muslims remain ignorant about the devilish nature of European-created money in the modern world. One has even criticised this writer for having "funny" views concerning money.

There seems to be little understanding of the role that a European-created money-system has been playing in delivering to enemies of Islam the capacity to engage in massive legalised theft of the wealth of mankind. Nor is there realization that those enemies have designed a monetary system that would eventually deliver to them financial dictatorship over the whole world. They have already succeeded in enslaving millions of Muslims (as well as others amongst mankind) with slave wages and even destitution, while pursuing a sinister global agenda on behalf of the Euro-Jewish State of Israel. It is truly pathetic to listen to those who blame Pakistanis and Indonesians for miserable poverty in Pakistan and Indonesia.

The news media, even in countries that declare 'Islam' to be the State religion, is notorious for blanking out all news reports concerning this important subject. An example of such was the important 'International Conference on the Gold Dinār Economy' that was held at Kuala Lumpur's Putra World Trade Center on July 24th and 25th 2007. An excellent keynote address, delivered by a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, set the stage for two days of intensive deliberations on the subject of 'money'. This booklet is an expanded version of our paper entitled "Explaining the Disappearance of Money with Intrinsic Value" which we presented at the conference shortly after the feature address. Readers may wish to assess the coverage of that conference in the Malaysian English-language newspapers.

What is far worse than the news blackout is that classically trained scholars of Islam (i.e., 'Ulamā) seem to share with ordinary Muslims this strange and highly embarrassing state of ignorance, or silence, concerning the fraudulent nature of modern money. Even when they realise that there is something dangerously wrong about modern money, so many in this strange modern age lack the courage to denounce the monetary system of non-redeemable paper money as fraudulent and, hence, Harām.

Governments who rule over Muslims present the most pathetic scene of all. Neither do they understand the dangerous reality of money today, nor do they want to know the subject. The reason for this is located in the subservient role to which they must adhere as governments in their relations with the Judeo-Christian alliance that now rules the world.

The solitary exception to this dismal state of affairs has been the former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. He not only understood the exploitative nature of the monetary system created by modern western civilization, but also, and quite correctly so, did what scarcely any of the Muftis of Islam have so far done, or dare to do. He called for the return to the Gold Dinār as money, in place of the money-system built around the utterly fraudulent US dollar, so that Muslims could extricate themselves from financial and economic oppression and exploitation.

We offer this essay on the 'future of money' for the benefit of those who believe in the Qur'ān as the revealed word of the One God, and in Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon him) as the last of His Prophets. We are conscious of the fact that we must not only explain this subject adequately but that we must also pray that Allah Most Kind may intervene and remove the veils from so many eyes. Only then would they recognise the looming final stage of a fraudulent monetary system designed to impose complete financial slavery upon mankind. The system is designed to target in particular those who resist the mysterious Judeo-Christian alliance that now rules the world.

Download the booklet

http://www.imranhosein.org/component/option,com_docman/task, cat_view/gid,29/Itemid,63/

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 6:57am
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

There seems to be little understanding of the role that a European-created money-system has been playing in delivering to enemies of Islam the capacity to engage in massive legalised theft of the wealth of mankind.

For those that dont understand the significance of this truth you should understand Britania and all the Old Colonial powers colonised the world and stripped it of its wealth becouse they needed to finance there Empires and expansions, back then money was made from real gold, silver and precious materials so to make coins i.e create wealth you needed real resources, this was the only way.

When they did away with this system by changing to a paper money system in which the paper or money did actually grow on trees they no longer needed the real physical wealth they realized they could give this currency any value they wished to place on it, what is the difference between a $50 note and a $100 note the cost of the ink and paper its printed on.  All they had to do was force the rest of the world to accept this system and there paper notes had value elsewhere.

From this they also realized they could manipulate the wealth of entire nations once they had adopted this currency by deciding the exchange rate of these notes, high or low [think saddams lost trillions in one night, 1st GW, asian stock exchange crash...etc] and disregarding the real physical wealth [oil, crops, precious metals and stones....i.e resources] of a nation.

You no longer needed to invade a country to take its wealth you could just print more money as you please.

Please don't reply with something about there being a system in place to prevent manipulation because i will ask you if there is such a thing as an honest Banker.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 8:59am
Of course there is always manipulation in everything in life. We have heard the term that 'money is the route of all evil' I dont know if that is strictly true, however I do know that the coin that buys the exact truth has not yet been minted
komol96 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote komol96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 12:27am

Everyone knows the value of the US Dollar is going down - the only thing that keeps its value is metals - In the early 1900's and ounce of Gold bought a real nice suit - Gold then was around $20 an ounce. Today that same Ounce of Gold Will buy a real nice suit but that $20 would maybe get you a nice tie.

To fight off inflation everyone should be purchasing Gold and Silver in some form - Gold Coins - Silver Coins or bullion / bars

The best way to start is to start out with a simple program called Silver Snowball - You can visit my site, join and start your collection today.

Admin: no ads please

Edited by moderator - 21 April 2008 at 11:20am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Of course there is always manipulation in everything in life. We have heard the term that 'money is the route of all evil' I dont know if that is strictly true, however I do know that the coin that buys the exact truth has not yet been minted

That was good post. Only please change your route to "Root". I hope I understood you right !
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 3:20am
Simple spelling error only,not a cryptic message. ApologiesSmile
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 3:23am
To fight off inflation everyone should be purchasing Gold and Silver in some form - Gold Coins - Silver Coins or bullion / bars
Hmm... do I do that with my paper money then?
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic