IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Safiya embraces Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Safiya embraces Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 10:52am

Sis Safiya, your last sentence seems to be the right way.

I dont know ... may be i should just take it slowly....Inshaallah little by little i would start wearing it

Take it easy. Do not hurry but keep on trying. Hijab is not so important as the company of the right people. If you neglect the company of the muslims then you will get lost. The rest will slowly take care of itself.

You are a newborn, as you said yourself. There are no hard and fast rules for the newborns. They need to be looked after with extra care. There is no harm on them. Do not worry. Just remain firm. Insha Allah you will learn and adopt all the manners of the Muslims. Islam was not established/ implanted on the lives of the people in one day.

May Allah be with you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic