IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Safiya embraces Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Safiya embraces Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 6:23pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Dear members,

Hope u remember Safiya,

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10224&am p;am p;am p;PN=3

She is now a sister-in-islam 

Allah- O - Akbar

And also she is married now. Most of all,Alhamdullilah, her mother is very happy for her and is eagerly waiting for her, to welcome her home along with her husband. Is it not a miracle in one's life. Sure.

Its very clear that Allah swt eases our path, its just that we intend.

Please join me in congragulating our sister Safiya, both for embracing Islam and for getting married.

May Allah swt, bestow you with lots of knowledge which shall help you to  both implement in your life and spread it as well. May u be bestowed with peace and contentment in your life.

Happy Married life tooo

Am waiting for her permission to paste her story that intrested her of islam. Let me get it cleared that it was not her" love ', that made her incline towards islam, but she  studied it and  then embraced it.

Anyways, do please congragulate her, which shall surely make her happy.

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic