IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have decided to leave  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have decided to leave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 6:28pm
Asalaamu alaikum Sister Alwardah:
Many of us have been disgruntled a time or 2 and have threatened to leave, but why? Allah Subanallah wa Taa'la made us all different for reasons we cannot imagine, but I would wonder if it might not be a bit purposeful so that we could learn from one another.
You are like a solid ship in a stormy sea, and you are a beacon to those of us that sometimes flounder. I thank you for the reflections and suggestions and have learned much from you. Knowledge is nothing and worthless if it is not shared with another. You have great knowledge and deen.
I hope that maybe you will take a break, take a deep breath of fresh air, and return and continue the Jihad. For that is what it is, a constant struggle to understand one another and the world. In this age of globalisation worlds, civilisations and cultures are butting heads and baring fangs, we need steadfast ones like you to weather this age.
Please reconsider!
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 12:48am

You are like a solid ship in a stormy sea, and you are a beacon to those of us that sometimes flounder.

Hamsheer'em, I am glad, you have noticed her plan. Please talk with her more.

We, pobre men, are manufactured without much tools of intelligence, we just run out of our words and all other steam, in no time. Maryah, just imagine, what will happen if you, her or just the other few sisters who keep this Forum alive, leave? Then we will be left watching just Servetus and our Sign Reader passing the candle to each other.

(Passing the Candle is an ancient tradition of poetic gatherings - when the candle was passed on to a poet - he just had to start!)

Walid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 5:27am

Sister Alwardah

salamu alaikum

Stay put sister. Don't leave. This forum need you badly

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Walid
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 6:04am

Poll for Leave of Sister Alwardah,

If you do agree with her leave please send 5,-USD to my iban account number stated below,if you do not agree with her leave please send 10,-USD to my iban account number.

I will announce the results on 31 Oct 2007...

Thanks in advance.

Iban number of Brother Suleyman:TR640020300000001421042950

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 6:13am
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

what saudi thread?
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
hakeema View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hakeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 7:31am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

what saudi thread?

As-Salaam Alaikum,

This saudi thread

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10364&am p;PN=1.

But, that is not the only reason she left.

Hakeema

sulooni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulooni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 11:58am
before you leave make sure u check out my forum...we need people like you there!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INSIGHT-INFO

www.insight-info.com/forum/default
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 5:45pm

Sister Alwadah, shall be back after Eid. Please don't create fuss.

She needed a break and so she shall back soon.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic