IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadith of the day  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadith of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 82>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:45pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Here's a hadith which lifted up my faith, Allahu Akbar

The Messenger of Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) said, �Allah (swt) said: �Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by being inflicted with poverty, and were I to enrich him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by wealth and affluence, and were I to deprive him, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by good health, and were I to make him sick, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he whose faith cannot be rectified except by disease and illness, and were I to make him healthy, it would surely corrupt him. Verily, from amongst My slaves is he who seeks worship by a certain act but I prevent that from him so that self-amazement does not enter his heart. Certainly, I run the affairs of My slaves by My Knowledge of what is in their hearts. Certainly, I am the All-Knower, All-Aware.��

[Reported by al-Tabarani.]
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:56pm
This narration was actually graded as being weak (very weak) by al-Albani in his �al-Dha�ifah� collection (#1775).
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:34am

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 48:

Narrated 'Aisha :
The Prophet said, "The most hated man in the Sight of Allah is the one who is the most quarrelsome." Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "Or do you think that you shall enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you?" (2.214)

http://www.quranenglish.com/hadith/Sahih_Bukhari/060.htm

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:57am

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 87:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The last statement of Abraham when he was thrown into the fire was:--"Allah is Sufficient for us and He is the Best Disposer (of affairs for us)." (3.173)

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:25am

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 93:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
I stayed overnight in the house of my aunt Maimuna. Allah's Apostle talked with his wife for a while and then went to bed. When it was the last third of the night, he got up and looked towards the sky and said:

"Verily! In the creation of the Heavens and the Earth and in the alteration of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding." (3.190)

Then he stood up, performed ablution, brushed his teeth with a Siwak, and then prayed eleven Rakat. Then Bilal pronounced the Adhan (i.e. call for the Fajr prayer). The Prophet then offered two Rakat (Sunna) prayer and went out (to the Mosque) and offered the (compulsory congregational) Fajr prayer.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:34am

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 136:

Narrated 'Aisha:
Whoever tells that Muhammad concealed part of what was revealed to him, is a liar, for Allah says:--

"O Apostle (Muhammad)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord." (5.67)

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:41pm

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 138:

Narrated Aisha:
That her father (Abu Bakr) never broke his oath till Allah revealed the order of the legal expiation for oath. Abu Bakr said, "If I ever take an oath (to do something) and later find that to do something else is better, then I accept Allah's permission and do that which is better, (and do the legal expiation for my oath ) ".
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:35pm

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 145:

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet delivered a sermon the like of which I had never heard before. He said, "If you but knew what I know then you would have laughed little and wept much." On hearing that, the companions of the Prophet covered their faces and the sound of their weeping was heard. A man said, "Who is my father?" The Prophet said, "So-and-so." So this Verse was revealed: "Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble." (5.101)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 82>
  Share Topic