IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dua for Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dua for Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:58pm

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Edited by seekshidayath - 04 July 2008 at 6:59pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 11:45pm

"O Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive so long as You know such  life to be good for me anf take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and i ask You to make me true in speech, in times of pleasure and anger. I ask You  to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty, And i ask You for everlasting bliss and joy which will never cease. I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for an easy life after death.. I ask You for the sweetness of looking upon Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail  a calamity which will bring about harm nor a trial which will cause deviation. O Allah, beautify us with the adorment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided.

An-Nasaa'ee 3/54, 55 and Ahmad 4/364 with a good chain

Edited by seekshidayath - 26 September 2008 at 11:49pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
allybally View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allybally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 9:42am
Hi Smile

have just joined the forum and your kind words really touched my heart i am at present studying the history of Islam so that i maybe able to understand the Quran, I have already learnt to so much that i was not aware of and have been amazed more and more everyday ............i hope that i will be able to learn so much more and enjoy it as much as i have so far
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 6:36pm

Hello Allybally Smile,

Welcome to discussions as islamicity. I wish that you enjoy your stay. May Allah swt help us to gain lots and lots of  knowledge, and implement it in our lives. Stay around and be active. You can share the knowledge you possess. Feel free to ask any of the questions, from your studies {History of Islam, Quran or any}

Why don't you introduce yourselves at a section at the top. Insha Allah, our other members shall join, to welcome you. This is the link

Edited by seekshidayath - 10 February 2009 at 6:40pm
Muna1975 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muna1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 10:02am
Jazak Allah Khair for sharing!
Nazleen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:21pm
Thank for sharing.. Clap

mahjabin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahjabin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:24am
For the first 10 days the dua is
La ilaha illallahu muhammadurrasulullah(SW)

for the 2nd 10 days the dua is
astaghfirullah rabbi minkulle jambeo oya atubu ilaihi lahaola oyala kuyata illa billa hil aliullul azim.

for the 3rd 10 days the dua is
Allahumma ajirna oya khallisna minannar.
francesco View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francesco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:40pm
O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic