IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu Alaikum Everyone.......  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone.......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamu Alaikum Everyone.......
    Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:02am
Assalamu Alaikum

My names is Asima..i found this forum while searching through google for some islamic forums... i have couple of questions..first of all...salat-istikhara..i can't seem to find that page on this website..i'll be glad if anyone you u sisters or brothers could guide me out here...thankyou
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 6:34pm

Wa'alaikum as'salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Welcome to ISLAMICITY. Hope you enjoy your stay here. You can ask your questions, at the other sections like - General Discussion or Basics of Islam etc, wherever it better suits.

Here is a link of Isteqarah

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=116& KW=istikharah

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Asima View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 12:39pm
Thankyou
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 10:56am

Walaikum Salam,

Welcome to the forum and Ramadan Mubarak.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic