IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ’antisemitic’ Iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

’antisemitic’ Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 1:17pm

Regarding your above post, Sawtul, I have read plenty of your entries and I still don�t have a very clear answer to my question.

Uncs Mk II, if you don't mind me jumping in to this one, please, would you translate it into Americaan as the chap you are addressing finds it hard to understand English.

Not that he ever understands or overstands much else, but still. 

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 2:58pm

Whisper, ya wahstez, ah�len w�sah�len. As far as I am concerned, the only one who has interrupted the thread thus far is Daniel, from you-know-where, who has done so by insisting that we focus upon those at times annoying things called facts.  ()

Speaking of which, Sawtul, have you anything to say regarding Vali Nasr�s excerpt above?   

Serv

Of course there is an �minence grise, but it is not the American Vice President.

Edited by Servetus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic