IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ’antisemitic’ Iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

’antisemitic’ Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:29pm

One of the things that I fail to understand about your political theory, Sawtul, 

Uncle, our Prophetius descends upon his peasants, with a package of some predictions, never with any political theory.

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:23pm

One of the things that I fail to understand about your political theory, Sawtul, if I have read it correctly, is this: if Iran is covertly acting as America�s and thus, by extension, Israel�s ally, why is such a prominent and influential neo-conservative and Zionist activist as Norman Podhoretz imploring this Administration to take military action against President Ahmadinejad?

When, for another instance, AEI�s Thomas Donnelley writes essays against the potentially appeasing �realists� (school of thought in American foreign policy) and describes a nuclear Iran as a security threat because it would impede the Bush Doctrine of, among other things, waging wars �preemptively� in the Middle Eastern region, would you have us accept that he is acting as little more than a disinformation agent?  I don�t understand.

Serv

I am convinced that Democracy is a conspiracy designed to thwart my political will to power.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 11:34pm

Oh but he is buying into it: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8924& ; ;PN=1&TPN=1

We hope you stay as well for we badly need at least one or two self-obssessed court gesters, for all the fun posts!

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2007 at 9:58am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Tomas,

I sincerely hope you stay.  I'm glad to have another evenminded Christian who does not buy into the media smoke screens. 

Oh but he is buying into it: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8924& ;PN=1&TPN=1

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2007 at 9:27am

Pax Tecum, Tom,

Welcome to the discussions.  I, for one, think that you ought to reconsider your position and start salivating for Armageddon.  To assist you (and others) toward that end, I have written what I think are some timely and, if responses to the thread are any indication, clearly unpopular agitprayers for war.  Please find them here:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9462& ;PN=5

By the way, our goal, or mission, should we choose to accept it, is to never reduce Whisper to a state of speechlessness!

Best regards,

Serv

Hey you!  Democratize this (the US economy)! 

Tom123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Tomas,

I sincerely hope you stay.  I'm glad to have another evenminded Christian who does not buy into the media smoke screens.

Angela, any true anybody never does. We begin to fall into these smoke screens only when walk in our own darkness.

Hi Angela and Whisper,

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate them. Look forward to staying in touch, although I may not post here very often for the next while b/c of school.

BTW Whisper, habla Usted espanol? Yo hablo poquito.

Cristo Vive!
         - Tomasz

Edited by Tom123
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 4:13pm

Tomas,

Angela, any true anybody never does. We begin to fall into these smoke screens only when walk in our own darkness.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 2:40am
Tomas,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic