IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on Islam Not ISIS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on Islam Not ISIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 3:44am
If there were a war on Islam by Western countries, there wouldn't be a single mosque in Western countries, or a single Muslim politician elected into office in Western countries, or a single Quran on the bookshelves of Western bookstores.

Don't create war that doesn't exist. Thankfully. There are wars against inhumanity, like the monsters that created ISIL. The war against ISIL is also a war to save the lives of Muslims threatened by ISIL.

Edited by Matt Browne - 04 October 2014 at 3:45am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 2:34pm
Ah yes, recruitment videos, the very definition of the truth
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

"As far as we can tell"??� How many innocent people's heads do they need to saw off, how many schoolchildren do they need to kidnap and sell in to sex slavery, before it's clear to you that they are a "problem"?

You clearly have been misled by the distortions promulgated by Western propaganda. Check out ISIS's recruitment videos for the truth.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by i.dawa i.dawa wrote:

Perhaps it wasn't clear from my comments that ISIS is a problem as far we can tell based on the information which are coming through, ...

LOL You have a gift for understatement!  "As far as we can tell"??  How many innocent people's heads do they need to saw off, how many schoolchildren do they need to kidnap and sell in to sex slavery, before it's clear to you that they are a "problem"?

Quote The problems in the Muslim world should be dealt by Muslims but the reality is America is controlling the regimes and the Muslims aren't allowed to deal with their problems according to their beliefs.

I think we all agree that problems in the Muslim world should be dealt with by Muslims; but the reality is that they are not.  Muslim countries are breeding grounds for terrorism, and by and large Muslims themselves do nothing about it.

They may condemn terrorism with words; but actions speak louder than words -- and frankly, by their actions it certainly seems like they tacitly support the terrorists.  How long did Bin Laden "hide in plain sight" in Pakistan before the Americans had to go in to get him on their own?

Quote America and the West does not want the Muslims to ever live by their religion because of the threat they perceive from Islam and they will do anything to secularise the Muslims so they embrace capitalism instead of Islam which is a spiritual and political creed.

Do you see Islam as incompatible with capitalism?  Why?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
sultanmuradII View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultanmuradII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 11:00am
Quote So where are the non-distorted, presumably positive images of Islam? Surely not in the Quran, which is full of intolerance and exhortations of violence toward disbelievers. Surely not in the day-to-day life in majority Muslim countries, which include many of the poorest populations and most repressive regimes. And surely not in the accomplishments of the believers, who are among the most uneducated on Earth.

These are false, ignorant, bigoted and wide sweeping statements.
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 6:32am
Originally posted by i.dawa i.dawa wrote:

America and the West use groups like AlQaeda and ISIS to distort the image of Islam in order to make the people reject it (muslims and non-mulsim).

So where are the non-distorted, presumably positive images of Islam? Surely not in the Quran, which is full of intolerance and exhortations of violence toward disbelievers. Surely not in the day-to-day life in majority Muslim countries, which include many of the poorest populations and most repressive regimes. And surely not in the accomplishments of the believers, who are among the most uneducated on Earth.
i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 3:51am
America and the West use groups like AlQaeda and ISIS to distort the image of Islam in order to make the people reject it (muslims and non-mulsim).   

i.dawa View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i.dawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 3:49am
Perhaps it wasn't clear from my comments that ISIS is a problem as far we can tell based on the information which are coming through, however, we're questioning the alliance with America (by the rulers in the Muslim world) on the basis of our beliefs by those who claim to be Muslims yet they don't follow other than what's dictated to them by their Masters in the West.

We also see the hypocrisy of the regimes in the Muslim world when it comes to protecting the lives of Muslim in other parts of the World (Palestine, Burma, CAR) etc they do nothing, but when America decides to go to war they get jump on board.

The problems in the Muslim world should be dealt by Muslims but the reality is America is controlling the regimes and the Muslims aren't allowed to deal with their problems according to their beliefs.

Muslims are labelled as terrorist and extremist the moment they talk about political Islam.

America and the West does not want the Muslims to ever live by their religion because of the threat they perceive from Islam and they will do anything to secularise the Muslims so they embrace capitalism instead of Islam which is a spiritual and political creed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic